together at last

Scott yawned and got up smiling to himself, did this mean Dawn liked him? He ran downstairs after getting dressed "are you sure your alright, your never this happy" Scott's pappy said as Scott walked into the kitchen a massive smile was spread across his face.

"Is it Dawn" Sam said with a mouthful of toast still in her mouth "Daniel said that you can tell that you like her"

Scott's face heated up "he's an aura reader too?" Scott questioned.

"No, he said you could just tell by the way you talk to her and act around her"

"So" Pappy paused for a moment "who is this 'Dawn' person, I want to know more about her, you never know she might become my daughter in law"

Scott's eyes went wide "Pappy" he groaned trying not to blush.

"What? I'm just saying" he grinned "you better go now, you don't want to get Sam late" the farmer started to push his two kids out of the house.

Scott leaped onto his bike "Scott I want to walk today" Sam gave him puppy dog eyes, making it so he couldn't refuse.

Scott stared at her for a while, "fine, but when you're late its not my fault" the ginger dismounted his bike and started to walk hand in hand with his little sister.

********************

Scott had missed the first two lesson of school as he was lectured by Sam's teacher about always being on time "sorry I'm late" he walked into Maths even though it only had five more minutes to go.

"how nice of you to join us" his teacher said sarcastically "we're just packing up" Scott sighed and walked in staying by the door before the bell went, everyone seemed to be still whispering about him and looking. Scott had initially thought it was because of what he had told everyone the previous day, but just before the bell went Scott overheard a female say "I can't believe she actually likes him" Yes, they could have been talking about anyone, but the look the girl gave Scott confirmed it. They must have been talking about Dawn, but how would they know "unless" Scott murmured before running down the corridor in search for the blonde haired female.

Scott went outside where she usually sat with her friends, she wasn't there "Do you know where Dawn is" he walked up to Zoey and asked.

"why should I tell you, just because now she some how likes you it doesn't mean I like you" Zoey said not making any eye contact with the teenager.

"please, I just need to tell her something" Scott said on the verge of begging.

"ok" She gave in, Zoey wasn't one of those people who liked seeing other people in trouble, even if it's Scott "I think she's on the roof, but I'm not sure if she wants to be-"

Scott ran off shouting "thank you" behind him.

"Interrupted" Zoey finished off her sentence, she knew that Dawn might want to see him but Zoey wants what's best for her friend and she didn't think Scott is very good for her, especially from the stories Courtney tells everyone.

"Dawn there you are" Scott gasped for air as he reached the top of the building to find Dawn sitting on the ground.

"hello Scott" Dawn opened her eyes and stood up "what brings you here?"

"I just want to tell you how I feel, I didn't really get to say it properly yesterday" Scott came closer to Dawn "I really, really like you, but not in a friendship sort of way" he said trying to explain his feelings "what I mean to say is. I love you" he looked to the ground even though he knew Dawn felt the same way.

"I love you too" Scott looked back up and placed his lips on hers, this time when they broke apart Dawn didn't want to run away like she did the first time instead she came in closer and snuggled up to Scott "I wish we could stay like this forever" Dawn said.

"we can" Dawn chuckled a bit, Scott always had a way to make her smile and laugh "so does this mean we're dating?" Scott asked.

"I think so" Dawn replied liking the idea that she had a boyfriend and one that will always stick by her no matter what will happen or what anyone will say.

***********

"Look at Scott and Dawn" They heard one person say as they walked to their next class hand in hand, they didn't care though as long as they had each other no one could say anything that will hurt them.

A/n

ok I'm not sure whether to end it there or not, it's a pretty good place to end it but if you guys want me to continue then I will, and if you have any ideas then pls tell me by commenting or pm if you want. Thx all for reading and goodnight (not literally though)