Detention

Dawn stood outside the door, wondering whether to go in or not "what are you waiting for, moonbeam" Scott came up behind her making her jump a little since she can usually tell when someones behind her or not.

"Scott, I didn't know you were there" she turned around and looked up so she look him in the eyes, her yes suddenly drifted to his mouth and her thoughts too.

"I hope you weren't thinking about leaving me alone with Courtney" He rolled his eyes when he said her name, clearly showing dislike.

Dawn let out a little giggle "you know I would never go against the rules" She turned around and opened the door, Courtney was already sitting in her seat nearest to the front, she glared at Scott as he walked in but instead of glaring back like he would have usually done he ignored her, making her even more frustrated.

"ahh good, your all here" The teacher looked up from her paperwork, Dawn made sure she sat far away from Courtney, just in case, she was hoping not to sit close to Scott either but it seemed like Scott wanted to sit next to her as he took a seat right next to Dawn's.

*********

"you can all go now" The teacher dismissed them with a wave of her hand, Dawn sped down the corridor hoping that Scott wans't walking at the same pace, her face was concentrating on her feet so she didn't see the person heading right for her, who was absentmindedly on her phone.

"Dawn watch out" Scott shouted behind her, Dawn looked up quickly and stepped out of the way just in time, her heart was beating rapidly but not because she had just dodged Dakota, it was because Scott saved her, in a way. Dawn stopped for a moment to catch her breath and within that moment Scott had caught up with her. The two started to walk, Dawn tried to walk faster "why are you going so fast?" Scott pulled her back and forced her to walk at the same pace by holding her hand.

"please Scott, don't" Dawn stuggled to get out of the farm boys grip but eventually succseeded "I don't want anyone thinking we're a thing" Dawn told him the truth.

Scott sighed "Do you really think that anyone would we're a thing" Dawn smiled and nodded.

"yeah, no one think you're a thing, not even when there's tons of pictures of you on facebook" Courtney said sarcastically, Scott and Dawn gasped realising how much trouble they were in.

"Courtney you don't want to this" Scott pleaded.

"why don't I? Your reputation's ruined anyway" Courtney laughed almost evily.

"I'm not saying it for me" He looked in Dawn's direction, if people found about them her life would be permanently ruined, he wasn't the nicest person but he wasn't evil.

"hmmm" Courtney smirked plotting something evil "fine I'll delete the picture" Scott sighed in relif and then turned to Dawn, who was still looking terrified "but you need to do something"

"Scott, you don't have to" Dawn read her aura to find out what the brunette was going to make him do and in all honesty it's not something you'd want to do. Ever.

"I'll do anything if it means this witch won't post that image" Dawn covered her blush by looking to the ground, 'he'd do something like that for me, maybe he's not as bad as everyone says he is' 

"hope you enjoy doing that" Scott stepped away from Courtney and made his way to the door dragging Dawn along with him.

"I told you don't have to do it" Dawn said as they stepped out in the open, Scott didn't speak a word he just continued to drag Dawn someplace "Scott! Let go of me and answer" Dawn pulled away sharply, making the boys eyes go wide with surprise, he never expect Dawn to loose her temper around him for a second time, but she has and Scott kind of liked it.

"umm" he was speechless "Well I just didn't want people to think that" he trailed off and stood there silent for a while before saying rather happily "come on I'll give you a lift home" Scott took hold of the fragile girls arm and ran to his motorbike with a huge smile plastered to his face, Dawn laughed at his bright yellow aura, he was finally opening up a bit around her.

Scott handed her his helmet and said for the last time that he'd be alright without one, Dawn had never rode on a motorbike and never thought she would but life is full of surprises, you never know whats going to happen next.

"bye Dawn, see you tomorrow" Scott said as Dawn handed back the helmet and walked to her house, Scott started the engine and drove off thinking of Dawn all the way.

A/N

Finally finished, hope it was worth it and I'm really hoping I'll have time to update soon, I've got everything planned out ;)