The Library

The red head and The blonde gasped at the same time "Scott.....and Dawn" the tall, tanned girl said and snapped a picture of them standing side by side "this is totally going on my blog" she squealed and dragged the small male who was with her away somewhere, much to his disapproval.

"I'll get it back, I promise" Scott placed his hand on Dawn's shoulder and ran after the girl to get those pictures. Dawn smiled as he ran after the girl, it wouldn't be an easy task.

****************

Dawn walked into her science classroom and to her surprise Scott was there, sitting on his own, it didn't surprise her, he did embarrass himself in front of the whole school. "Scott, are you still on for the library" Dawn said sympathetically.

"sure" he mumbled in to the table, Dawn didn't know what to so she turned around and sat down next to B, she couldn't concentrate after that, all she thought about was a way of getting Scott to be happy again.

 ****************

It was another short day of school and as soon as the last bell went Dawn found herself thinking about Scott, would he really arrived at the library like he said or will his emotions get the better of him.

She walked down the corridor to the library, there was rows upon rows of books, no one was in there at the moment apart from her and a anti-social, sarcastic boy called Noah, he rarley spoke to anyone and if he did it was to make some sarcastic comment.

The Aura reader sat down and waited, after 5 minutes someine entered the door it was Scott but there was something different about his aura and it wasn't hard to tell what it was, the colour was a deep red, the colour of hatred.

"Hello, I've got some books here do you want to start reading them" Dawn said trying not to provoke him, Scott didn't replie he just snatched the books from the girls hands and started reading, Dawn looked down at her hands and rubbed them hoping that the pain would stop, she looked at Scott for sympathy but all her did was glar at her and growl like a blood thirsty blood hound "Scott" she whimpered "Anger won't solve anything"

"How do you know?!" he shouted "you know nothing about me" Dawn stayed quiet and forced her tears to stay where they were.

"umm... Hello the is a library not the corridor" Noah rolled his eyes and kept on reading his book.

"What did you just say to me" the enraged teenager didn't wait for an answer, he took Noah by the collar and pinned him up against wall threatening to punch him.

"Scott, no!" Dawn shouted just before Scott's fist met Noah's face "This isn't fault, if you have to puch anyone it should be me" she looked to the floor and started to cry as Scott came closer and closer to her, he grabbed her wrist but just before he could do anything the librarian came.

"You" she pointed at Scott "get out!"

Scott waited a whiled glaring into Dawn's tear filled eyes before speaking "I was leaving anyway" he threw Dawn on to the floor harshly and stormed out of the door making  the fragile girl jump as he shut the door.

*****************

Dawn waited a while before she left she had to make sure that Scott wasn't still lurking, it took her 10 minutes to get home and every secod she spent looking behind her to check if she wasn't being followed by him.

"Dawn, are you ok?" her Mum said as soon as she saw Dawn's face, it was blistered and bruised anyone would have thought she'd been in a fight, Dawn shook her head and broke down in tears once again "come here" she opened up her arms and pulled Dawn into a hug to make her feel better, it was nice to have a family that cared.

*******************

"Scott where have you been?" his Pappy yelled from the living room when he walked in, he was probably watching T.V that's how he spent most of his days if he wasn't working on the farm.

"School" he yelled back and stomped up stairs and into his room where he can take he anger out on his pillow, he was angry at everyone, Courtney especially, so why did he take his anger out on Dawn, the one person who made him feel like a human being.

A/N

There you go sorry it's very late but I've had a very bad case of writer's block (and a cold as well) so my updates probably won't as frequent, I say that but they weren't all that frequent to begin with.

Thanks for reading and please vote comment and share, but I don't blame you if you don't, I wouldn't either.