The next day

Dawn woke up the next day happy and ready for the world, then she remembered what had occurred last night "oh dear, what am I going to do" the teenager rubbed her head, worried about what she was going to do when she sees the ginger haired boy.

Dawn didn't have time to think about what she was going to do, he had to get dressed, have breakfast and take her little brother to school, it never took Dawn long to get ready for school, she wore her favourite green jumper and a skirt with purple leggings underneath "Daniel, are you ready yet?" Dawn called upstairs to her 5 year old brother.

"yes coming" Her brother came rushing down still buttoning up his shirt "done" Daniel had finished and picked up his bag, Dawn took hold of his hand, pulled him outside and started walking to school "what are we going to do about the bullies" the little boy said nervously.

Dawn sighed "I'll tell your teacher about them again" Daniel had been getting bullied ever since he started at his new school, all his friends turned on him because of his weird qualitys like the fact he talks to animals and is too calm, which is apparently bully worthy.

The brother and sister walked through the gate, kids were playing and when Dawn let go of Daniels hand he went off on his own to talk to his bug animals. Dawn walked through the door to visit the teacher, this wasn't Dawn's first complaint on this issue, it wasn't the second either. "Dawn" Miss Marshall shut closed a book and looked up at the teen "what are you doing here?" Dawn was surprised she didn't know why she was here but none the less she had to be polite.

"I'm just here to discuss the bullying issue" Dawn shut the classroom door behind her.

"oh, yes but there's nothing to discuss, we've already sorted out the matter" she replied like she was supposed to know.

"I'm afraid you haven't, the girl who bullies Daniel is still at it" Dawn wasn't going to give up until this was sorted out.

"fine, I'll go out and I promise everything will be peachy" she stood up rather frustrated and walked out the door. When they got outside Dawn instantly saw a girl with ginger hair with a worm hanging above her open mouth. Miss Marshall gasped "Sam, put that worm down" she rushed over there with Dawn following.

Sam, the bully, thew the worm back on to the soil carelessly, Dawn was just about to say something when she heard a laughing coming from behind her, she whipped her head around and was faced with another ginger, but this was one she already knew. Scott. He ran through the gates and stopped when he got to Sam "Well done, little sis, but next time make sure you actually eat the worm" they both laughed.

"NEXT TIME!" the red face teacher shrieked "There won't be a next time, and I'll make sure of it next time" she pointed her finger at Sam "come with me" she lead Sam into the building leaving only Daniel, Dawn and Scott in the little group.

"Are you ok, Daniel" Dawn knelt down by the side of her brother who was staring at the floor in sorrow.

He nodded "he was only 2"

"don't worry he's not dead" Dawn lifted up his head and reassured him.

"why is he getting so upset over a worm" Scott laughed, Dawn looked up at the ginger who was standing proud like he was the most amazing person in the world.

"that's not just a worm" Dawn stood up and glared at Scott "it's his only friend but obviously you know nothing about that, do you?" They were almost nose to nose.

"don't you think your a bit too close there, you don't want to happen what happened last night, do you?" Dawn groaned in frustration, stormed out of the school gates and started to make her way to school "you want a lift, moonbeam?" Scott rode his motorbike by the side of Dawn.