Chapter 2 NEW BOY (FINAL)

Y/N POV

Word count:371
Ever since that kissed in the tree had happened with Carl, we never stopped hanging out. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet because we sorta just met, we've now know each other for 6 months. Those 2 months have been the best months of my life with Carl, we both have feeling for each other it's really obvious. As I was walking home from school, letting the cool saint blow my Y/H/C blew, Ron came up to me as Im sitting outside my house on the rocking chair and asked "Hey y/n, do you and uh Carl wanna come over my place today and just hang out?" I say "Sure! I just have to see what Carls up too tho." Ron says "Okay I'm gonna head over there, see you soon hottie😍😉🤭😘" "Ugh shut up😡🙄🙄" I say annoyed.

(TIME SKIP)
(Still y/n pov)
I arrived at Ron's house and go up in his room, met by Ron, Mikey, Enid, and Carl. "Hey y/n looking good!!😉🤭 Ron says as I roll my eyes and go sit on the bed with Enid. Carl comes up next to me and put his hand on my thigh causing me to turn a violent shade red. Ron say as we are all talking "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!"  We all agree and start having fun. Until Enid ask me "Okay, y/n truth or dare." I say "dare" like I always do because dares are fun anyway. She says "I dare you to kiss Carl ... ON THE LIPS!!!🤭🙈😋🤗😱😱" Me and Carl both turn a VIOLENT SHADE OF RED and we both kiss passionately.
(TIME SKIP: AFTER HANG OUT)
Me and Carl are both walking together talking, he stops and looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and said to me " y/n, I can't take it anymore. The 2 times we kissed were magical, I want you to be my girlfriend. I've been crazy for you ever since I've came here and met you, so would you wanna go out with me?" Okay now this is a Carl grimes imagine WATTPAD story so you obvious say yes and become boyfriend and girlfriend. THE END.