Love Story

A/N: Hey everyone! I made this short Carl story but in 3rd person. I hope you like it!! ALSO THANK U ALL FOR 117 READS LIKE WHAT!!!!!

(3rd person)

Y/N had joined Rick's group shortly after the apocalypse began. She had been traveling alone for weeks, scavenging for food and shelter, when she stumbled upon the group. It was a relief to find others alive, but it was Carl who caught her eye.

At first, Y/N tried to ignore her feelings for Carl. She knew that in a world like this, relationships were dangerous and often short-lived. But as they spent more time together, she found it hard to resist his charm and kindness.

Carl was drawn to Y/N's strength and resilience. He admired her ability to survive on her own, and was grateful to have her as a member of the group. They became good friends, and often went on runs together to scavenge for supplies.

One day, while on a run, the two of them found themselves surrounded by walkers. They fought bravely, but there were too many of them. Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, Carl grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her to safety.

In that moment, Y/N realized that she had fallen in love with Carl. She couldn't deny her feelings any longer. When they returned to the group, she sought him out and told him how she felt.

Carl was surprised, but he admitted that he had feelings for her too. They shared a kiss, and from that moment on, they were inseparable.

Together, they faced the challenges of the apocalypse with courage and determination. They protected each other, fought for each other, and found joy in the small moments of their lives. In a world full of darkness, they had found a light in each other.