Jealousy

(Y/N POV)

Word count:1164
(This is a story I made on another story so why not put it here lol enjoy)
(Also everyone is having a little dinner party together with Jessie, Ron, Sam, Enid, and me bc the grimes and all of them invited us)

After coming back from fighting off walkers and finding some water and food from abandoned stores, toys for Judith to play with, and some decoration for your room and some things that was requested to pick up on your run with Carl, Rick, Glenn, and Maggie. Me and Carl and are amazing friends, we always hang out, mess around with each other, and explore.

Let's just say I gave a crush on Carl, I've liked him ever since him and Rick have found me on the side of the road passed out being of lack of nutrients and water in my body, I can't help it! it's just something about his dark long brown hair and bright blue ocean eyes and amazing personality, I'm not sure if he likes me because my other friend Enid is very pretty and nice. I can't compete with her, I mean look at me! I'm just not as pretty as her, but I love her as a best friend.

But anyway after we all came back from out run, I decided to lay down and read one of my books that I was almost done reading. I was almost at the last chapter, I have 4 more chapters to go and since I'm a fast reader, I can get it done really fast. So I gave everything that everybody needed, put it away, got the water that I got during the run, and went up to my room and started reading.

After I finished all 4 chapters and drank all my water, I got bored and wanted to see if Carl or Enid wanted to go explore and see if we can find anything cool or any weapons. First I got into Enid's room but she wasn't there, "hmm" I say to myself. Maybe she is down stairs, but I see Carls door is open a little bit he must be in there, I open the door without knocking because I thought he was reading his book bc it was really silent. I open the door and see him and Enid kissing, I close the door lightly and run into my bed crying. Why would she kiss him! She knew I liked why would she do that!!!!!! I think to myself as I sob quietly so no one can hear me. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm all puffy and red, I stop crying because in a few minutes dinner is gonna be done pretty soon. I wipe my tears and clean myself up, then dinner was called.

I go downstairs and sit down where I normally sit, once everyone is sat we all eat, I usually talk a lot to all of them, especially Glenn, Maggie, Carl, and Enid, well because they are basically my family and I love them all. I stayed silent that whole dinner and I could see Carl and Enid staring at me confused, along with the rest of them. I finished my dinner early that night too, I got up, picked up my empty plate and my glass that had all the water gone inside of it. As soon as I was walking into the kitchen Maggie says " How come you finished so early and why didn't you talk? Is there something wrong Y/N??" "Uh no I'm just really tried because of the run and I just uh finished a book before dinner started.." I say lying to her obviously "Oh okay.." I run upstairs and see that Carl is looking at me as I go up, I close my door lightly so none of them know that I'm made, and sleep the day away.

(Carls POV)
While me and Enid kiss, I push her away and say "This can't work I'm sorry, I have feelings for Y/N, beside your dating Ron." Enid says "Oh, so I just told you how I felt for no reason? Why would you let me kiss you?!? I don't even like Ron, we had something Carl." "What do you mean Enid!? It was unexpected you didn't let me tell you how I felt about you!!" I say "Well a little heads up, I think Y/N is obsessed with you so fuck off. Enjoy your obsessive girlfriend asshole." Enid says storming off into her room.

I sat on my bed until dinner was ready, I talked to everyone except for Enid and Y/N. Y/N wasn't talking for some reason, I think to myself "did Y/N see me and Enid kiss and thought that me and Enid were together??" Guess I'll never know. Y/N then gets up before dinner even ended with her empty plate and glass, as soon as she got up Maggie asked " How come you finished so early and why didn't you talk? Is there something wrong Y/N??" "Uh no I'm just really tired because of the run and I just finished a book before dinner started." Y/N says but I knew she was lying, she had to have seen us! I needed to know now, I love her. I then throw my dinner out without hesitation, I hear my dad yell what was I doing but didn't ignored him and went to Y/N's room.

(Y/N POV)
As I'm in my room laying on my bed, I hear footsteps coming towards my room. Luckily I wasn't crying so I stayed there and I see Carl opening my door, he says "Are you alright? I know that you were lying just tell me what's wrong." As he is leaning on the door frame. "Nothing, I'm just tired okay!" I say "Look I know you had to see me and Enid kissing, do you like me Y/N?" Carls says. I then get up and say loud " Okay fine! Yes I do!!!! In fact I'm In love with you I've been in love with you ever since I've known you!!! And yes I did see you and Enid kiss and felt heartbroken because she knew that I liked you and I felt and still feel betrayed by one of my best friends!!" My eyes start to water and Carl comes up to me, grabs my hips, and kisses me with passion. Enid then walks on us kissing, me and Carl both stop and she slams the door as if he was cheating on her. In that moment I thought, did she hate me because I liked Carl and she knew he liked me? Or was it just me personally?? I guess I'll never know nor do I care because I was enjoying myself as I was kissing my crush now known to be my boyfriend.