Shot (one shot, lol no punt intended)

Description
U are Ron's younger sister (a year younger than him)
You have a thing with Carl and this takes place when Ron is about to shoot Rick but shoots Carl poppas eye out.
Let's get into the Wattpad story which I'm not gonna seriously because I ain't cringy like that. 🤭

Word count:492

(Y/n  POV)

Me,  Ron, Sam, Our mom, Rick, and his son Carl that I was so in love with all were covered in zombie guts so we could get out of Alexandria without the walkers bitting or attacking us.

I was holding hands with Carl and Ron, scared to death, I gripped on carls hand tighter which he did the same. We are halfway there, Same stops, My mom tries to make him move so we can keep on going, he just stays there and next thing you, he's bit. My own annoying yet precious little brother got bit...

I start crying hysterically as my mom won't let go of him, next thing I know, Rick gets a axe and slices my mothers arm off. I break down trying to tell myself it's just a dream when really, it's not. Ron gets his gun and points it at Rick "You.." he says, Michonne then gets her katana and stabs him in the chest and he pulls the trigger... Carl looks up and says "Dad?" He drops on the floor and the rest of us run straight to the infirmary.......  

As we all are in the infirmary I bawl my eyes out after seeing my family get killed and Carl aka my crush, which i don't know if he likes me but hope he does lol..

I start thinking about leaving Alexandria, yes and I know rick had to do that to my mom because she wouldn't let go of Sam but, it's just me.

I'm all that's left in my family now..

(TIME SKIP: CARL POPPA IS OKAY!!!!)

(Carls POV)

Y/n has been keeping company ever since I was in the infirmary after my eye got shot and all that. I've had a crush on y/n ever since I've came to Alexandria,  but I'm not sure if she feels the same way..

I mean we will have moments where I'll accidentally touch her hand or waist and all( HAHA SO WATTPAD IKR)

Anyway, today she was hanging out at my house as we were both in the kitchen talking, laughing, goofing off and all. 

She was holding Judith as we were obviously talking.  And since I like her I thought it would be the perfect timing to ask her out, so i ask her, and she surprisingly said yes! I was very shocked that a girl like that even liked me like that, she came up to me holding Judith and kissed me on the lips passionately causing us both to turn a violent shade of red.

(You and Carl are now in a relationship)