1: Her life

A/N:

hey! This is my first ever book and so it might not be the best but I try! I probably will be updating really slow because I kind of have a lot on my plate rn. Also, I try to add as many pictures as I can to help imagining the story easier. It might be annoying but oh well. If you don't like something (like an outfit) you can always imagine something diff.!

(Also Sorry this chapter will be really boring because it's basically just introducing the main character)

Sorry for my rambling enjoy!

Through the eyes of the public, Diana Voshann had the picture perfect life. She was a beautiful, kind, caring, personable, a little sarcastic, and most of all, wealthy.

She was practically swimming in money. She lives in a  pent house in New York City with her Mother (Prim), Father (Arthur) and her collection of Dior lipglosses (which she considered her babies). -

- She loved to read colorful and mythical books, and attended a prestigious private high school as an 11th grade student

She was very popular, had perfect grades and attendance, and had many friends; but she couldn't help but feel as though she was missing something. She also felt selfish, because any normal person would kill for her life and status, but she knew she wasn't where she belonged.

What she didn't know was that in approximately 14 1/2 hours, her life would be changed forever; and she would be exactly where she belonged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               (Third person)
"Diana dear." Diana was woken by her maids voice. Diana groaned as she missed the deep sleep she was experiencing 2 seconds ago.

"Five more minutes?" Diana bargained with the woman, but she was unsuccessful.

"Not this time Ms. Voshann. Your mother and father are expecting your arrival for breakfast in 30 minutes."

Diana shot up, not even remembering the last time she had had a casual breakfast with her parents, then she remembered today The New York Times was going to be recording and interviewing students at her school for an article named, 'Inside New York City's finest school'.

She needed to look her best to maintain a good image for her parents. High expectations were placed upon Diana the moment she was born.

Both her parents are famous for their work in the fashion industry, so they barely spent any time with her; but she didn't mind this as much as she should have.

She crawled out of her silky sheets and begun rummaging her wardrobe. Her maid left and Diana had finally picked her outfit-

 Her maid left and Diana had finally picked her outfit-