Magical Phase 7🧚‍♀️

( how are you guys? I'm back!! Sorry for the late update. Here after No more voting targets. I know even if I put target It never gonna reach that's why. Have a happy reading 😘)
.
.
.
Fifteen days went in blur and today is their wedding. The wedding held at the palace. The whole kingdom were decorated with flowers . Lots of other kingdoms were present there. The king arranged royal feast for everyone including their kingdom's people. The subjects dolled up mahina and covered her face with veil ( like Northside people's, I hope you can understand). Ishan also wear his royal attire for wedding and they covered his face with a veil made of pearls. Guru shambu held his hand and brought him to the area where the wedding going held. Kingdoms people were gathered to see their Princess and their princess mates face, no one except some royal officials never seen princess face. Ishan stand on the stage waiting for his omega to came there. Then Aathreya brought mahina there, he squeezed her hand tightly. Still aathreya can't believe this. Ishan looked his omega whose face is covered with the veil. He can only see her beautiful pink lips. She bit her bottom lip in nervousness and ishan can feel that. Slowly Aathreya with mahina came near the stage and he handover her hands to ishan who held it with a bow to aathreya.

Aathreya eyes filled with tears while handing his well grown baby to her Alpha's hand. Just blame his paternal heart. He then walk backwards and stand near his parents.
.
.
.
.
Then the Royal announcer announced
Royal announcer : it's time for Scenting ceremony.
.
.
.
There falls curtains on the four sides of the stage to completely hide mahina and ishan . then they ring a bell to start the ceremony before the next bell ishan should complete  Scenting. He slowly lifted her veil, she looked so beautiful that he can't control his wolf. Mahina smiled prettily to her alpha. He looked into her eyes then he averted his gaze towards her scent glands. He placed his big hands on both sides of her petite waist and slowly yet sensually nuzzled her scent glands with his nose. Mahina should not let out any sound. Their scents were increased in air and mixed together to show that they are one now. He let his fangs out and pricked the mating mark again. It stung her little she tight her grip on his biceps and he rubbed her back to sooth pain . Slowly he took his fangs out and lick the blood from their. Suddenly their scent glands glow in golden color. They looked each other, tears filled in their eyes.

Manisha : you are my destined alpha!

Ishan : you are my destiny !!

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips at the same time the bell ring. Slowly the curtains started to move up. He let her lips go aways from his. They both faced each other with raising emotions. The moment the curtains pulled up completely people of kingdom gathered there audibly gasped  looking the glow around the couples and their glowing scent glands. Emperor and empress stunned to witness this.

Emperor : He is my princess's destined mate!!

he said that in pure amazement and looked towards the direction of guru shambu, who already looking him with a content smile and showed his hand up, indicating it's gods play.

The Royal announcer announced : here by the youngest omega princess of utopia kingdom has officially announced as the rightfully wedded mate of warrior Alpha Ishan and guru shambu himself officiate this marriage. They consummated their wedding properly and it's officiated by the eldest omega subject. He completed his announcement in court and the whole place filled with waves of applause.

Guru shambu blessed them
Guru shambu : The newly wedded couple will receive blessings from heaven!
Long live emperor!
Long live empress!
Long live Alpha prince!
Long live omega princess!
Long live alpha warrior!

The new couple bow to the court to get their blessings. They all blessed them.

Emperor : I need to announce another happy news in this auspicious day! The Alpha warrior from now onwards pronounced as prince and he will be announced as the crown prince of Kingdom Euphoria on the full moon day that comes  after 3 months.