Magical phase 19🧚‍♀️

[ Disclaimer :  * sensitive content*

Warning ⚠ : mentioning of physical abuse/ domestic violence / non con elements.

I'm not supporting or promoting the above mentioned contents. The things mentioned and showed here all are imagination.

Read this as a fiction]

            Mahina sat near ishan caressing his hair. It's been an hour still ishan didn't gain his consciousness. She relieved a shaking breath and stand up from the bed , she went near the window and look the sky filled with darkness . She miss the moon now. She imagined like the moon was there and prayed to her (moon goddess). Suddenly she felt someone behind her she turned only to hit on a buff chest. Mahina looked above to found her Alpha looking her with his scarlet red orbs. His breath hit her neck that gives her goosebumps.

Mahina : Al-Alpha....

Ishan : yes my omega ( his voice was deeper than usual).

Mahina : Thank god you wake up!!
She hugged him tightly . Ishan too wrapped his hands around her and smelled her but she smelled differently and that triggered his alpha rage.

Mahina : Maharishi came here to treat you. He gave me a herbal juice. You need to drink that Alpha.

Saying this she moved away from him to get that herbal juice glass which is placed on the table next to the door. Suddenly she was forcefully pulled back ....literally so forceful .

Ishan : why are you smelling different omega? He said that while pressing his nose on her neck. Mahina totally forgot about her brother Scenting her.

Mahina : what are you saying Alpha? Leave me. I'll go and get that medicine for you

Ishan : answer my question omega! He gripped her chin harshly and slammed her back to the wall. She let out a painful yelp.

Ishan : you smell like someone else but not me. Are you doing dirty things behind my back? Huh...

He choked her neck. Mahina felt hard to breath. Ishan was fully under the control of his alpha and mahina can't do anything against him.

Mahina : st.. Op.. ( her face become red ).

Ishan tightened his grip around her and lifted her like  that. Literally there were 5 inch gap between her feet and the ground. Mahina tried to push him back but she can't. Suddenly he let her neck and she fell on the floor. She coughed few times to gain oxygen. Her head feel dizzy. Ishan crouched down to her level and gripped her hair, yanked her head to look him.

Ishan : your crocodile tears won't save you!! My little omega!! Tell me what are you doing in my back?

Mahina : I'm doing nothing behind your back ! What happened to you alpha? (She said that with so much struggle).

He gripped her arms and pulled her up to stand on her feet. Mahina winced in pain. Cause ishan always treat her delicately like she was made by glass but now his grip can leave a mark on her skin.

Mahina : Alpha... It's paining!! Leave me alpha!! (Her eyes pooled with tears).

Ishan pushed her on the bed and hovered above her. He pinned her hands above her head and roughly nuzzled her scent glands to scent her. Mahina Whimpered in pain. She tried to release her hands from his hold but she can't.

Mahina : Alpha!! Leave my hand alpha!! Please leave my hand. It's paining!!

Ishan was not in a state to hear her words. He kissed her lips roughly and bit her lips that lead to make a wound on her beautiful pink lips. Mahina tried to push ishan but no avail. In order to keep her in place ishan held her waist tightly. Mahina left a painful sound that echoed around the palace ,..
.....using this as a chance ishan entered his tounge in her smooth cavern. For the first time mahina shivered and felt disgusted under his hold. She can't even feel a little bit of love in his touch all she could feel was lust and aggressiveness ..that she never experienced from her alpha before. He always touch her with love but now she can't feel that love. Tears continuously stream down her beautiful eyes. With a great force she pushed ishan off from her and quickly jumped down from the bed to reach the medicine.
.
.
.
Hearing the heart wrenching sound of mahina aathreya, vikram, hasita and riya were gathered outside the chamber. Aathreya tried to open the chamber door but it is locked. He banged the door.