Magical Phase 26🧚‍♀️

For better understanding please read previous episode.

Chapter is not proof read so forgive my errors.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guruji got up from the bed and ran towards mahina and ishan chamber. Aathreya who wandering in the lobby also saw this and ran behind guruji.

Here,

Ishan and mahina looked each other with wide eyes.

Mahina : I told you right!!

Ishan : yeah!! But doesn't it look so simple?

Mahina : what do you mean?

Ishan : I mean everyone can open this . Even the subjects , they could even open this when they move the statue to dust it. I feel like it is trap.

Mahina : but I don't feel like that.

Before they argue further, they heard a knock on their door.

Mahina : what are we going to do now?

Ishan : you stand here I'll attend the door.

Ishan went to open the door .

Ishan : guruji!! Aathreya!!

Guruji turn back in surprise.

Guruji : what are you doing here? ( pointing aathreya)

Aathreya : I was wandering in the corridor and saw you run towards their chamber . I thought something happened that's why I followed you.

Ishan : what happened guruji?

Guruji : let me in!!

Ishan : gu..ruji... N.. O.. I.. Can't!

Guruji : I know everything , let me in.

Without any other choice ishan let guruji and athreya inside their chamber.

Aathreya : what is this? (He is too stunned to speak seeing the shelf).

Ishan explained everything to them.

Guruji : come alpha Princes and omega Princess let's go inside.

Ishan : but guruji...

Guruji : no more talk let's go inside!! You and mahina enter inside first.

Ishan : let me bring my sword!! Mahina give your sword to aathreya. Mahina nodded in agreement and hand over their sword to aathreya.  Four of them entered the path between the shelf which lead to dark tunnel.

 For Better understanding

The moment all of them entered the shelf closed automatically and  the tunnel automatically light with many lanterns. Their is a staircase to lead them to the bottom of the tunnel.