The Dare

It was in a beautiful day as children were heading to school, they were to learn things for the real world. But this is story will be in for a treat, as a certain girl will be meeting a very special person, or in other words a special toy.

Third person

" Nevertheless, the true Saber-tooth, Smilodon fatalis, is one of the best known Pleistocene mammals because of the thousands of skeletons preserved in the Rancho La Brea Tar Pits of California. Smilodon was a large animal that weighed 160 to 280 kg (350-620 lbs), larger than lions and about the size of Siberian tigers.." Said a girl reading her notes to her history classmates.

"Very excellent work Ms. Lucky, you've really outstand me for your work. Your grade will be an A+" Said Mr. Max writing down her grade.

"Yess, I did it again, and thank you" CJ lucky said taking her seat.

Time skip

It was already the end of school and the kids got picked up by their parents, but not CJ and her three friends. Kate, Zoe, and Mac, they were heading to the tree house at CJ's place, at the treehouse they were doing most girls don't playing video games, making comic books, and others.  It was pretty boring so they thought of playing truth or dare to pass the time.

"Okay, Mac I dare you... to drink this 2 liter bottle of fanta orange" Zoe handed her the drink.

Mac being her, she did and started drinking thr bottle and not long she finished it with letting out a loud burp.

"Yeah, that's what's up!!" Shouted before burping again.

"Now that was pretty funny" Kate said eating her chip.

"Okay now its CJ's turn, CJ, truth or dare?" Mac asks her.

"I'll gonna mix it up a bit, Dare" CJ said.

The three finally got a chance to think of a dare for her and it has to be big, it wasn't long before Zoe gave CJ a evil smile.

"We dare you to go to the old abondan Factory of Poppy Playtime OC!" Exclaimed at her.

CJ looked at her bit shock of hearing that type of dare. She heard and read out that place it was the most magical place to videos, but that all ended with the inccent involving the disappearneace of a few workers.

".... when do we go?" She looked at the three.

They were now kinda of shock to hear their friend taking this dare.

"Wait, wait, CJ you really wanna go there. Cause I was just joking and you know what happened their right?" Mac said trying to talk her out of this.

"Oh I know, but I wanted to know what happened there and plus I was going to do that anyways" CJ answered.

They sign in defeat because they knew she's not gonna back out of this. So later night they'll get their supplies and head to Poppy Playtime OC later.