Meeting mommy

(This will be short)

With the three, they were pretty much waiting for CJ to found a way to them.

"I hope she is okay" Zoe said looking down the hole.

"Dude, Zoe, this is CJ we are talking about, she can even found her way out of a huge corn maze with in a minute.

As they waited they heard CJ's voice coming to them. They cheered happy as they knew it was her.

"Yea, I knew she'll found her way to U-Uuuuuuhhhh, oooohhh" Mac stop when she saw CJ, but she wasn't alone.

With her was could be a giant pink spider. CJ smiled at them as she held onto the pink spider's hand.

"Hey guys, look who I found in this place" CJ said pointing to mommy long legs.

"Hello yound children, I'm mommy, mommy long legs" Mommy intrudce herself.

It was a long silence before the three freaked out.

(Zoe scream)

(Both Mac & Kate scream).

They bolted out of the factory from CJ and Mommy. Who they looked very confused, CJ was not expecting that reaction from them.

"Oookkkaaayyy, not what I wanted to happened" CJ said then looked at mommy.

"Oh I hope I didn't frighten them?" Mommy asks kind of sad.

"Oh no, no, they've been through alot so don't worry. Come on let's get to my place.

"Oh mommy can't wait!" Mommy exclaimed happy.

"Hahaha, same mommy" CJ said as they headed outside the factory.

Not aware of a something following them back to CJ's home.