Street choas

Time skip

It was two hours after CJ and Mommy got out the factory and made it to CJ's home.

"So we did truth and dare, and they gave me a dare to go to the factory and then I found you" CJ explained to mommy placing her bike in the garage.

"Oh that's a very crazy game" mommy said.

"Yea, so come in, oh watch your hear"

Mommy duck down and came inside, she loved the inside, very roomy, a lot of space, and its very cozy.

"Okay, so I'm going to move this out of the and you can rest here, mommy" CJ said moving her furnitures.

"Oh, here?"

"Yes, now you're all set"

"Oh thank you very much" mommy thanked CJ.

"Like before don't worry, now let me get you some bandages" going to the kitchen.

CJ looked throught the cabinets, she found the first aid kit. She came to the living room to mommy, CJ started caring mommy's wounds and not long mommy was done.

"Oohhh" mommy said after healing.

"Okay, now just stay next to the fireplace, make you're wounds heal. Just don't go outside and you'll be good to go" CJ said putting the kit away.

"Okay thank you some much" mommy said.

CJ and mommy then heard people outside her house and CJ knew who they are.

"Mommy don't go outside, I'll take care of this okay"

CJ went outside, she saw Mike and Tom.

"I got her bike" Tom said holding her new bike.

"Dude that's nothing, I got her own Marshmello, just had to go through her window" Mike bragged to him hold her helmet.

"You did what now?" CJ asks out loud.

They turned to look at CJ, Mike looked at Tom.

"I thought you said she and her friends were at the factory!?" Mike exclaimed to Tom.

"I saw them leave! I didn't knew they'll be back very fast!?"

As the two boys talked, CJ heard her front door opened then heard mommy's voice. She turned to see mommy outside and the boys saw her.

"Are they stealing from you?"

"What iiiissss TTTHHHATT!?" Tom scream.

(Mike scream)

CJ ran to them getting her things back.

"Get out of here! You see nothing!" Yelled as the boys ran.

"Aaaaahhhh monster! MONSTER!!!!" Both the boys yelled while running away from mommy long legs.

"Mommy, come on mommy you can't be outside, your still healing" CJ said holding mommy's hand.

"Oh mommy's hair is a little messing"

"Its fine, now relax and heal up" CJ said as she place her things back.

She turned to see mommy fixing her hair until it was brand new again.

"Oh there we go"

"Aaawww you look so cute, Mommy" CJ said as she smiled.

It was then intruced by someone opening the front door. And came in was Dough the nice and protective yound adult.

"Hey CJ, I heard the boys. I wanted to see wh..." Dough stop when he saw Mommy next to CJ.

"Ooohhh hi Dough" CJ said.

"Oh is he your friend?" Mommy asks.

"I'm mommy, mo..."

"MONSTER!!!" Dough yelled before he picked up CJ up and ran out from her house.

"Woah, hey Dough what are you doing!?" CJ asks.

"Don't look at it, just keep moving!"

"Ooohhh nnnooo" CJ said worried about this now.