Mommy saves CJ

Back with CJ, Dough still was carrying her away from mommy long legs.

"Dough, come on! Put me down!" CJ said.

"Nope, nope, not until we can't get that thing out of thiz neighborhood!" Dough said.

He kept walking unitl they were at his place which was a modern house a bit of an average side.

"Where are even taking me?" CJ asks.

"Is it your place?"

"Nope, somewhere else safe, its a bunker"

Walking to an actual bunker.

"A bunker?"

"Yes, and this is were you'll be here and safe from that monster"

"Dough, I'm not staying here, and she isn't a monster too" CJ told him as she tried to leave, but Dough caught her and carried her inside the bunker.

"No, no, no your not going anywhere, you stay here and I'm going to plan on to get rid of that thing" Dough said then closed the bunker door behind.

CJ groan annoyed of Dough's overpropecting her like all the time.

"Yeah right, me staying her isn't going to happened. I'll just opened this door and...." stop when she saw the hall full of lasers.

"Ooohhh right, he got those security lasers"

CJ then carefully moved around the lasers but was getting hard as the were almost everywhere.

"Okay maybe this is harder, I need help"

(BOOM)

CJ jumped of hearing and seeing the bunker door explode. But was happy to see her rescuer was mommy long legs.

"There you are, mommy was so worried, come here"

"Wait mommy be careful... oh wait your a toy so the lasers don't bother you"

Mommu saw them and started destorying them with ease.

"Oh this little machine aren't much for mommy, come on dear" Mommy finished smashing the last lasers which was next to CJ.

CJ ran out as mommy kept destorying Dough bunker, in which was making a lot of noises too.

"Mommy that's enough, the bunker is now a total wreck" CJ said.

"One more for the road" making another wreck then the two left Dough's place.

"Okay this is by far the craziest day of my life" CJ said as she and mommy ran away.