cleaning day

Warning  ⚠️
SMUT!
Degrading
Praise
Polygamous
Names such as sir and daddy
Anel
Slight overstim

3rd person pov

Leah was in the kitchen finishing up her chores, she just had to finish washing the dishes.

Liam was just finishing his work in the office when he came down to see his girl in an oversized hoodie cleaning up while wiggling her ass around, listening to a song on the radio.

He pulled his phone out to text Ben to get his ass down here to see what she was doing.  Sneakily taking a picture of her to keep for him and Ben.

Ben comes down in less than 2 minutes to see her now screaming the words as she reached for another plate.

'SEX IN THE AIR I DONT CARE I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT!'

(I HAD TO!!!)

'Damn' he wispers to his partner, staring at their girl in awe.

Liam walks over to her and hugs her from behind. She stills.

'Hi, sir.' She wispers to him not having to look to know its Liam as she felt his rings on her leg as he traced the marks he and bed had left the night before on her legs.

'Hi beautiful, don't stop your jobs. I just wanna touch you. I missed you, baby.'

She continues washing up as Ben walks over to the kitchen island and sat down, watching the encounter.

Liam slowly lifts the bottom of the hoodie above her ass, finding she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

'Fuck' he growls, gringing his hips forward to meet her bare ass. 'So fucking pretty, isn't she Ben?' He asks not turning to look at him.

'So pretty, maybe you should show her just how pretty she is babe' Ben says palming himself above his trousers.

Liam smirked, taking his dick out of his trousers letting it spring free, as it hit her bare ass.

'Mmm' she moaned stopping what she was doing.

'Did daddy or I say to stop, baby girl?' He wispers in her left ear loud enough for all 3 of them to hear.

'N-no sir' she stutters out.

'Then why did you stop baby girl? You've still got all those dishes to clean?' He hummed, smirking back at Ben who was watching in amusement, still palming himself.

She picks up a cut cleaning it and he grabs her ass, spreading it out and lining up is hard on.

'Oh fuck!' She screamed and he pressed in without prep.

'Aww baby, did we not stretch you enough last night' Ben teases from his seat.

'I- its just-'

'Just what baby, say it?' Ben presses her to answer, loving how embarrassed she was.

' its just hes so big, daddy'

'Hmmm, good thing its not me then baby girl' he said knowing he was both thicker and longer than Liam was.

By this point Liam was fully in leahs ass, just waiting for her to be fully ready for him to move. He loved bringing her pain but it wasn't any fun if she wasn't going to get pleasure at the same time.

'You ready baby girl' he hummed in her ear.

'Y-yes sir, fuck me. Please!' She begged getting needier by the second.

As soon as the words came out her mouth he began moving agonisingly slow. Leah kept doing her job knowing if she stopped she would get in trouble and either wouldn't be allowed to cum or forced to cum over and over again.

The longer it went on the more impatient she got, knowing she would never cum with how slow he was going. She began pushing back onto him to try and get more friction. Liam grabbed her hips and stopped her movements almost instantly.

'Ah ah ah, little girl, what do you do if you want more?' Ben asked

'A-ask for it, daddy.'

'Good girl, now why are you not begging him? Hmm?'

'Please, sir. F-faster. H-arder. I need more.' She chocked out breathlessly. Not caring about how desperate she sounded anymore.

Instead of responding, Liam just suddenly started going as hard and fast as he could.

'Ahhhh, yessss' she screamed

That good baby?' Ben asked 'how about you describe it to me. How does it feel?'

'S-so good daddy. Im so full.' She said inbetween moans.

'Cum, baby its ok' Liam said knowing she was close by the sounds she was making.

She came as soon as she was giving the ok, clutching the cutlery and spunge that was in her hands.

Ben finally took his dick from his boxers and started stroking himself while watching Liam still pound into her from behind, trying to get another orgasam out her before he came himself.

By this point leah didn't have much left to clean so the boys knew they needed to hurry up if they wanted to finish the scene before she was done.

Ben came forward rubbing her clit with one hand while the other continued to stroke himself. Placing kisses along her neck, leaving occasional hickes. While Liam brought his hands up from her waist and started playing with her boobs. Pulling the nipples with his fingers and rubbing them at the same time, knowing it drove her crazy.

'Oooo fuck' she moaned 'too much, too much '

' you can take it baby come on.' Liam said placing a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

'Cum on my fingers baby girl. Be a good girl for daddy' Ben said now sticking his fingers in her shocking wet pussy. Curling his fingers inside her as he felt her tighten and release.  She shook as she came harder than ever. Liam still chasing his realise as Ben came on her leg.

Leah hadn't even realised what was happening around her as she was still squirting everywhere with bens fingers continuing to draw out her intense orgasam and Liam still drilling into her ass.

Soon enough Liam came in her as she came down from her high. No dishes left to be washed as Liam pulled out of her and Ben lifted her up, taking her upstairs. Both whispering sweet words in her ear,

'Such a good girl, baby'

'You did so well, making daddy cum so hard without even being in you'

' such a pretty girl'

'So so pretty'

They kept telling her how well she done as they cleaned her up, snuggled in bens arms as she slowly fell asleep.

Thanks for reading the first chapter, I hope you liked it!

Please leave any suggestions for future chapters, either smut or fluff!