punishment

Warning ⚠️
Smut
Overstim
Edging
Lgbt+
wxw
Aftercare
Fluff

3rd person  pov

Lexi was tied to the bed by all 4 limbs. She was completely at the mercy of her girlfriend. Unlucky for her, she had been a brat all day. Refusing to do as asked, swearing, flirting with another woman to deliberately piss her partner off.

She was fucked.

Currently Alex was pressing a vibrator on lexis clit while fucking her with her tongue. They had been at it for over 2 hours already but Alex still wouldn't let her cum.

'P-please' she whimpered not being able to take the torture anymore.

'You wanna cum baby? Hmmm but only good girls get to cum' Alex teased.

'P-please ill do anything, im so sorry'

'Hmmmm ok baby, but just remember you asked for this.'

Alex suddenly turns the vibrator up to 8 and goes back to tongue fucking her. Almost immediately lexi orgasams, expecting Alex to stop. But she doesn't. Instead she turns the vibrator up to full and pulls her mouth away going to get her box of toys on the other side of the room.

Lexi continues to scream and moan as she becomes overstimulated quickly.

'Awww baby, but I thought you wanted to cum?' Alex laughs smirking at the mess she has made of the beauty on her bed.

She comes back over with the box in hand, taking out a 9' dilldo and some lube. As she prepares it lexi cums again, screaming. Nothing in particular just screaming, her mind is too blank to even think of words never mind actually saying them.

'Thats it baby, one more you can do it' Alex coos at her girlfriend.

Alex starts fucking her ruffly with the dilldo, knowing it normally makes her girlfriend squirt when she's overstimulated. When lexi starts moaning louder she knows she found the right spot. Aiming for there everytime it doesn't take long till lexi is squirting. Alex quickly starts licking her girlfriend pussy as she continues to make a mess, wanting a taste of her favourite meal.

By the time lexi comes back to the real world again and knows whats going on, Alex had already taken of the restraints and cleaned everything up, now lying next to her beautiful sub.

'You did so well baby' Alex reassures her.

'Really?' Her eyes big with hope.

'Yes baby, so good. You took your punishment so well baby.'

'Thank you' she smiled up at Alex, a light blush covering her face.

'Do you wanna cuddle and watch vampire diaries for the rest of the day baby?' Alex asks knowing its her favourite TV show and that she's always cliny after a punishment. Not that Alex minded, she loved getting to cuddle with her. It ment she could relax while also getting to sneakily touch her ass, it was a win win.

'Yes pls'

Alex sorted out the TV and cuddled into lexi again. After an episode lexi was already asleep on her girlfriend, using her boobs as pillows. Alex couldn't miss the opportunity as she out her hands on her partners ass and took a photo, immediately saving it as her lock screen.

Soon enough both girls where fast asleep, completely forgetting to apologise for probably keeping their roommates awake with all the noise.

I know this was a short chapter but I thought that was a good ending for it.

Hope you enjoyed

Let me know if you want more Aftercare scenes and what they would do for it.