His club

Warning ⚠️
Bdsm club
Alcohol
Public sex
Pet names (kitten, little one ect.)
Toys 😉
Impact play
Boss!

Her pov

There i stood, infrount of the doors my boss had just walked into. Oh god am I really doing this?!

Before I could talk myself out of it I walk in and head straight to the bar, trying to ignore the people around me indulging in their sexual fantasies.

'What will it be, sugar?' The bartender asks with a slight smirk.

'Tequila, please' i ask knowing that I would need something strong to keep my nerves at bay.

'OK sugar, coming right up' she smirked turning to get the small glass and bottle of Alcohol from the shelves behind her.

Once she poured it I downed it, waiting for her to refill it as I felt the unfurmiliar burn go down my body.

'First times always a nerve raking one, don't worry hun' the bartender says refilling the tiny glass.

'What? Howd you know?!' I ask confused.

'Well its kinda obvious hun, your leg hasn't stopped bounching since you sat down.' She says, her smirk turning into a reassuring smile. 'Don't worry, nothing that you don't want to happen will happen hun. This is a safe environment to explore and indulge in all things sex. No ones gonna judge you if you don't wanna take part. Hell there's a lot of people who just come to watch what others are doing.'

For some reason, the strangers words seemed to sooth my anxiety and I relax a little.

After my 3rd shot I start looking around trying to find the sexy man I had followed here in the first place. It took me a minute but I saw him.

He was in the corner on his own but for some reason he wasn't looking at the people having their fun. No. Instead when I see him, his eye lock straight with mine.

After what feels like an eternity of staring (probably only actually a few seconds) i find myself moving in his direction. Something about him just seemed so intoxicating.

'What are you doing here miss sharp?' He asked, no hint of annoyance just confusion.

'I- umm' shit why didn't I think this though. I came here and didn't even know what I was gonna say or do when I saw him! God im so stupid.

'Did you follow me here,little one? Hmmm' he wispered as he moved closer to me, his chest now almost touching my overly exposed boobs.

'I- um.'

'Use your words kitten, I haven't got all night' he demanded . God why does his voice turn my brain  into mush?

'Y-yes but I- I was just curious. Im sorry.' I managed to stutter out. God this is embarrassing

'Hmmm, is that so... Well why don't you join me if it makes you so curious that you stalked your  boss to an unknown club?' He says smirking.

'I um... its ok sir I should probably just go.' He stiffened the second I said sir.

'Come, sit' he says patting his lap.

Without thinking I sit down, straddling him God I shouldn't have has that last shot.

His hand immediately go to my waist, rubbing up and down till they hit my exposed thigh.

'Why are you so nervous, kitten? Your the one who followed me

'I didn't really think it though, sir' I felt something harden beneath me but ignored it.

'Hmmm... well how about i help your curious mind out.?'

'H-how sir'

'By showing you of course, what better way to solve someone's curiosity than by showing them' he says moving his hands to my ass, rubbing it gently.

'O-ok, sir. Show me'

'Good girl' he whispered.

Suddenly im no longer on his lap as im face down on the table that was behind me. I hear rustling behind me but don't dare to move, too scared about what he's going to do to me.

Suddenly a tie is around my eyes and I can no longer see anything but darkness as it is tied behind my head.

'Say still, kitten. I need to go get something

After about 5 minutes I hear foot steps aproch me.

'Good girl. Now if you want me to stop then say red. If you need me to reduce what im doing say orange. OK?'

'Yes, sir' I say Suddenly feeling more confident as the embarrassment is replaced by desire and arousal.

Suddenly an object hits my ass. It doesn't hurt, the sound it makes making it seem worse than it is.

'Now this, kitten, is called a flogger. Its used by doms on submissives. It can be used for pleasure or punishment.' He says as it hits the other side of my ass.

He keeps going, hitting my bare ass about 20 times in total. By the end of it im a shaking and crying mess. I don't know why I am crying but I am.

'Thats a good girl.'
He says pulling me back off the table.

'Thank you s-sir' I say, not really knowing why but just feeling the need to thank him.

'Of course kitten, now do you want to do more or are your curiosity cured yet?' He askes grinning.

'M-more, please sir.' I say, not really knowing what 'more' it was that I wanted but knew with how wet I was that I needed to cum.

'OK baby girl.' He says finally removing my blind fold. I see that we have gathered a bit of a crowed as I look around. Most looking In lust mixed with confusion.'I don't normally participate, thats why they are confused.' He says clearing up my confusion.

'Now I want you to sit on my leg, facing everyone as you rock yourself back and forth, ok?' He asked.

'Yes sir.' I say.

Doing as im told I turn and sit on his left leg. I feel him bounce and tense his leg as I start rocking my hips against him. Fuck this feels good. I can already feel my stomach tingle with need. Picking up the pace I look at the people around us, my face quickly becoming flushed. I feel his hands on my hips as he starts helping gide my movements as I get closer to my high.

'Thats it, cum on my leg. See all the people watching you. Show them how good i make you feel' he coos as he leans into my neck, putting hickes along it.

I feel myself explode in pleasure as I orgasam. The feeling more intense than ever before.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck' I say coming down  from my high.

' Thats it baby girl. Now do you understand why I come here?' He asks, pulling me into his chest as he picks me up to carrie me outside.

'Yes' I wisper, hiding my face in his neck feeling embarrassed again, realising what just happened. Shit, I just came on my bosses leg! His trousers alone are probably worth more than my house and he just let me ruin them.

How the hell am I supposed to go into work tomorrow after this!?

Hay, thank you so much for reading. Can't believe I wrote this in one sitting.

I was supposed to only be doing a bit before bed and finishing it tomorrow.

Oh well

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, im thinking of doing a part 2 to this one. How does office sex sound????

Let me know if you have any suggestions for future chapters!