running late for work

Warning ⚠️

Smut!
Claiming
Degrading/humiliation (no one will know but them but it'll still makes her feel embarrassed)
Panties fettish
Butt stuff
Fxmxm

I had just got out the shower and walked through to our bedroom. I spot kai on the bed looking at his phone but dean was nowhere to be seen. I walk to the closet and pullout my clothes for work.

As I pull up my skirt I feel hands warp around my waist, thinking it's Kai I get slightly startled when I turn and see it's dean who's touching me, Kai still on the bed but no longer looking at his phone

As I pull up my skirt I feel hands warp around my waist, thinking it's Kai I get slightly startled when I turn and see it's dean who's touching me, Kai still on the bed but no longer looking at his phone. They both have a familiar look in their eyes. oh no, I know that look! 

'is there a reason our sexy wife is wearing something so pretty when she knows she's going to be in a room full of men without us today, hmm?'

Yeah they're possessive, not enough that they won't let me wear this but enough that I know they're gonna make sure I dont forget them for the rest of today.

Oh god, what are they gonna do this time.

Last time I was tied to the bed for an hour and a half while they left hickeys over my whole body, god i was wet the rest of the day cos the assholes never let me cum after. I ended up being an hour late to work that day, good thing I'm the boss so I didn't get in trouble although I did almost miss an important meeting that day.

'umm i-' I didn't know what to say as deans hands lifted my skirt so he could see my underwear, it matched the colour of my skirt.

I hear a chuckle come from my bed.

'yeah wifey, why?' Kai said, his voice playful yet dark.

Dean was quite now, too transfixed on my underwear to care what we were saying. He starts feeling the lacy fabric, pulling the edge back before letting it ping back on my skin. It stung slightly but not much.

His hand trails to rub circles on my clit through my panties, my juices flooding onto the fabric.

'were going to have to make sure everyone knows your ours, baby.' dean Whispers into my ear. I was so distracted I didn't notice he had pulled his cock out of his sweatpants till I feel it rub against me, pushing my panties to the side.

The sudden feeling of it hitting my clit has me grabbing his shoulder to stay balanced as a loud moan escapes my lips.

Dean pulls my pants down so that his dick can fit between my sex and the soaking fabric. His thrusts get faster as he quickly starts to lose any self control he had.

My stomach welcoming the familiar feeling that's starting to build.

'fuck yous look so good, such a pretty pussy. It would look better if our cum was on it though, don't you agree dean?' kai says, his eyes glued to us, watching us rub ourselves to our climax.

'yeah, maybe then she'll not be able to stop thinking of us when she's around others. Feeling what we feel everyday about her for the whole day.' dean says suddenly stopping before I can reach my orgasam why am I not surprised!

He starts fucking his hand, quickly he manages to cum aiming it at my pussy and underwear before rubbing it between my wet folds.

Kai soon takes deans place, while dean walks behind me pulling my bare ass to mean his dick. Pushing himself in, I know he won't move but he knows how much I love feeling full and knowing him watching Kai pleasure me will be enough for him to cum again so im sure by the end of this my asshole will be dripping cum too.

'aww look at our little cum slut, doesn't she look so much happier now she's full?' dean teased.

Kai nodded agreeing with dean before he pulls my panties back down and starts fucking my folds too. The feeling too much with having both their dicks at the same time after already having rubbed against deans dick already has me cumming in less than 30 second.

I scream in pleasure as I reach my quick climax.

'aww baby you came without permission your gonna have to get punished for that now too' dean teases.

Shit!

'i-im sorry s-iR' I say struggling to get the words out due to the overstimulation Kai was now giving me.

'too bad, you know the rules, slut. You ask to cum and you didn't. You forgot and now you have to deal with consequences of it'  Kai said a smirk on his face as if he already knows what he's going to do as a punishment.

Kai pushes in at a different angle his dick now penetrating my pussy slightly. He continues thrusting the same way until he cums in my pussy. His cum shooting into me multiple times as he strokes the small amount of dick he can still reach to make sure he gets every last drop out.

As he pulls away he pulls my panties up at the front, the back not able to do the same as dean was still inside me but I could tell he was close due to how his cock pulsing inside of me had became a stronger sensation.

Dean waps his hand around and starts playing with my cum covered panties.'youre gonna wear theres all day for us ok? So that our cum will be a reminder for the whole day. Can you do that for us, hmm?' dean Whispers, his voice held a more possisive and slightly aggressive tone almost waring me of the consequences of defying them.

'yes sir' I say quickly, not thinking about all the different ways this could go wrong especially when I'll be wearing a skirt. And that was it, that was enough to send him over the edge as he filled my asshole with his cum too.

Kai walks over with something in his hand that was made of metal but I didn't get a good look at it.

'now your punishment is you have to wear this all day too.' Kai says in my ear as dean pulls himself out of my ass before I feel cold metal filling it in replacement. The cum now trapped inside of me before Im bent forward holding onto a chair close by I feel someone scoop some cum up pushing it into my vagina before more mental be pushed into it as well.  my panties pulled up fully.

Omg kegal balls and a butt plug! Seriously?!?!

I'm pulled back up again now feeling fuller than before as the butt plug was wide enough to stretch me further than deans dick did.

I pull myself together and bring my skirt down from being bunched at my hips, looking around I see the boys left me to myself probably because they know they would have lost control and never let me leave after the state they made of me.

I leave and head to the office building, now 20 minutes late. I walk in and feel as though everyone is looking at me, like they can tell my dirty little secret. God this is horrible!

The thing is, dean and Kai both know that having this secret all day is going to make me hornier than what any other the other shit earlier did, that was a big part of the reason they did things like this. As much as they loved the claiming me part, they loved the torturing me more.

Every meeting today was horrendous. I couldn't focus properly, my neediness increasing by the second. By the end of the day I was still filled with cum, felt humiliated and so fucking horny!

Hay guys, hope you liked this one!

Thought I would try writing something different than a lot of my other stuff and although there's a few bits I would probably do a little different if I done another one like this, I'm still proud of the way it came out in the end!