professor

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
SMUTTTT
Age gap(everyone is of age)
University
Public sex
wxm

Her pov

Im sat at the back of the hall, half asleep. I had a late night last night as I had to work a double at the shop I work at.

The owner really doesn't like me and pretty much threatens me in order to make me do things and well I don't have much options as otherwise I'd never be able to afford rent.

The bell rings and knocks me out of my thoughts, everyone has already packed up and leaving so im the last one to get up. Just as I'm walking down the stairs my professor looks up from his papers he is reading.

'Please say behind ,Megan' he says pointing to a chair in front of his desk. I sit while playing with my nails wondering why he wants to speak to me.

'You weren't paying attention today.'

Hearing this my eyes snap up from my lap to him.

'Why?' His voice demanding but I could here a small hint of concern in his voice.

I at staring at him, unale to meet his eyes.

'im sorry sir I-' I didnt know what to say,i wasnt going to tell m teatcher about my personal problems and how my boss is an asshole.

'look, i know your a bright girl but that doesn't mean youl be able to pass without paying attention my lectures. i dont know whats going on outside of class but id hate to see it effect your future, this has been happening for weeks now.' he says, finally taking a breath. 'now if you arent going to tell me whats going on how about i at least help you catch up on the work you missed during your day dream

and so we did, i occasionally would catch him giving me weird looks that i couldn't decipher as it would disappear as soon as i noticed.

After around an hour of helping me catch up on everything we finally finish and I put my books away. I get up to leave but just as I'm about to walk to the door he grabs my hand.

I feel electricity shoot through my body. Well that's new. He stands up and closes the gab between us.

"I know I shouldn't do this but-" without warning he swiftly bends down and attaches his lips to mine.

I know I should push him away but nothing in me seems to want to as I instinctively start kissing him back, my arms circling around his neck pulling him to me more.

His arms close around my waist, feeling my curves making me shiver as he grazes my skin as my shirt rises slightly.

I don't know how it happened but things started to escalate and the next thing I knew I was being layed on his desk, all his stuff now scattered across the classroom floor.

"Are you sure?" He says, pulling back slightly to speak.

"Yes" the words fly out of my mouth before I have a second to even think about my answer, not like id ever talk myself out of it considering it's the teacher I've been attracted to since day one.

Without hesitation he starts kissing my neck as his hands pull my trousers down. I fiddle with his belt, not bothered to full undress ourselves fully due to still being in public.

He lines his cock with my entrance slowly sinking into me as he pulls back to make eye contact.

"Omg"

"I know it's ok, you're doing so well darling" he whispers his reassurance to me.

After a minute to adjust he starts to thrust harder, his hand meeting my throat.

Our breathy moans and the sound of our skin connecting are the only sounds in the room.

"OMFG I'm so close" I nearly scream, completely forgetting we have to be quiet due to were we are.

"I know, it's ok come for me darling. Soke my dick with your juices." And that was it, I exploded all over his shaft. 

He quickly pulls out and comes on the concrete floor next to us.

Ring! Ring!

I wake up.

Omg I just had a sex dream in class!

Hi guys, so sorry for the long wait!

I've been really struggling to come up with anything as every time I start a new one shot I get half way through and then stop writing.

I have a couple more that are partly written that I'm hoping to finish up and post this month.

Hope y'all enjoyed this one and the little twist I put at the end.

Also thank you so much for all the reads, genuinely thought I'd only get maybe like 10 but some of my chapters have gotten over 600!