The Johnsons and Veronica

The Johnson's family lives in the neighbourhood where the devil's church is located and right after there house is the church. There were four people in the family Goody, champinoika, Saluisheas and Veronica. The thing is the whole family was atheist but they moved here due to Saluisheas's studies . Saluisheas was the youngest sister, Goody was the middle child and Veronica was the oldest sister who was shy and quiet and Champinoika who was the mother. If you are thinking why the names of the girls are so weird because the priest picked it for them , their father was the priest who picked thier names claiming it will bring goodluck for thier life. Veronica Johnson was in highschool (8th grade) and she got bullied a lot, she got beaten up , she got catcalled by guys knowing she won't fight back, she got locked thrice in the janitor's closet and got blamed for things she didn't do.But everyone except veronica's mother was atheist in their home and when she tried to talk to her mother, her mother said " no negative energy in this house so don't about your negative problems to me" , but who will make her understand that problems are supposed to be negative and Veronica got the name treatment by their sisters even if they are atheist they would say "i don't wanna hear about your personal life, just stop stupid donkey". She practically lived a life of hate, bully , disgust and she was tired of all this. She thaught of locking herself in her room forever but she also knew she couldn't do that. And yes this was Veronica's hell life which she was tired of.