Pure TORTURE

Then Veronica saw her mother's head turn 360°, Veronica screamed in horror, it looked like as if her mother's neck was gonna tear apart. Nothing was making sense for Veronica. She was watching in horror as her mother's body was facing her and her face was facing the door from which she came in , then her mother's face suddenly spinned her face towards her. Blood was streaming down from her mother's neck and the flesh and skin teared up and she was looking at Veronica and smiling ear to ear, Veronica stood there in shock, she tried to speak but no words came from her mouth, then her mother said "you know it's really fun to look at your ity-bity face when you're sad"
Veronica tried to speak but went silent she couldn't find words to speak.
Then for some reason Veronica touched her wrist where her vein was located and looked at it she was horrified , she had a large, deep cut on her wrist , and a blade was stuck there and the cut was so deep it seriously looked like a small piece was taken from her hand, her hand bone was being seen it was that deep and she couldn't see her veins b-but t-then how the hell was she alive ,she should've died by now then she looked at her mother and saw she was holding a voodoo doll which looked a bit like her ,then suddenly her mother took out a pin from her pocket and  poked the doll in the doll's neck hard , and Veronica felt like a thick needle went straight into her neck's left side and she started to bleed badly , her whole body was in pain, then Veronica's mother , took out a a jar of some kind of gooey black liquid , Veronica oddly found that liquid looking very similar for her, but she was damn sure it wasn't the liquid from the book it was more thicker than the book's liquid and that jar also looked oddly similar.