THE BULLIES

As always Veronica was going to school , she woke up at 7:30 a.m. , packed her lunch, arranged her backpack , wore her school dress and without the help of anyone for anything she went to school. While walking to school she took a look at her phone , she got two notifications one was from her YouTube and the other was from an unknown number she opened her massenger and she was horrified the text from the unknown number said "meet me at the cafetaria today or you know what will happen :)" she knew it was her bully who always forced her to do his homeworks and who always verbally bullied her and sometimes beat her and leave her with blue bruised marks on her body. So without having a choice , in the break period she went to the cafetaria and there was her bully with his gang waiting for her, with a big grin on their faces . The bully came towards Veronica and said "wrong timing meet us after school we have a great surprize waiting for you, wait for us at the forest and IF YOU DONT you know what will happen". Veronica nodded with fear  and went to class. She was scared , not because of the bullies because of how deathly afraid she was of forests,once she got lost there and till now the forests scare her but she knew if she didn't went, she'll be dead the next day.