THE CHURCH DISCOVARY WITH WEIRDNESS

And the bullies then opened the door of the  Devil's Church and pushed Veronica hard inside the church . And then , faster than the speed of light the bullies closed the door. And yes Veronica was now trapped inside the freaky church. She screamed very hard but no one heard she screamed 13 times but no one heard again. But when she realised there was no point of trying she sighed and thought it would be her last day  on earth, even though she was an atheist she was deeply afraid of this church because of the weird rumours. So, she turned around and wow ! . The church from the   inside was so pretty, now she wondered how can this be the devil's church , she always imagined that the church will be all black ,creepy , with a rotten smell but no it was not even close to that , it was all spotless . It was very beautiful just like a palace. And not to mention, Veronica had never been in a church before and she was DELIGHTED. She loved the church. And weird enough that a normal church doesn't have a guest room or a bedroom or a kitchen , but oddly this DEVIL'S church had almost everything like a guest room, bedroom, kitchen and also an upstairs . Veronica thaught that no one was in this since last 10 years then how come this can be so clean. But despite being weirded out she started discovering first she went to the bedroom and there were a lots of clothes in the closet, a very clean bed , a night stand with some books, then she went to the kitchen it was also perfectly clean and looked spotless with enough utensils , cutlery, food in the fridge but she was still confused that just how can this place be so perfect when no one has entered here in years, and how is the food not rotten after ten freaking years. She tasted some of the food and it tasted superb. After that she also checked out the guestroom and the whole church , and then she was EXHAUSTED. And she ate some meat from the fridge and then she was going to change her clothes but she saw every cloth in the closet was her exact  size , she was CONFUSED . But anyways she wore a night suit and went to sleep.