little baby seal

Ok This one is strange....... 

but whats difrent about that?

I was in my bedroom looking for something when I found a little baby seal like REALLY little it was smaller then my pinky finger.

well I decided to keep it (Who wouldn't?) I stuck it in a little jar (A really small jar) filled with (Get this) Jello...... (Poor thing) then put the lid on (Poor thing woulnd't be able to breathe)

I went to show it to my friends from Country. (Country Christian private school that my friends go to) as I went down the road I saw two people I know I know but I can't remember who it was.... anyway they were on the side of the road and they were just married....

anyway I finaly got to Country and I saw Sarah so I went up to her and said "Sarah look at what I found! It's a baby seal!" then I took the lid off the jar and started shaking it like a ketchup bottle to get the baby seal out. (Again poor thing)

After showing Sarah I put it back into the jar and put the lid on it again and then went to the next person took the lid off and started the whole prosess over again.

after awhile of doing that I went home went into the train shop (Grandma and Grandpa's store) and looked at the mail.

then I found DUCKTALES!!!  (Loved that show when I was little!!!) and took them home to watch.

I went inside and finaly figured I should put water in the jar instead of jello and I kept the lid off so the poor little thing could breathe.....

I went to my bedroom and put the baby seal on my dresser and started watching ducktales.

then a whole bunch of people came in and started to bounce around.

They knocked my baby seal off of my dresser! and since the lid was off I tried to find the seal on the floor but it was so small I couldn't find it! I started crying and looking and thinking its gonna die its gonna die!!!

and that's all in that dream.....  I never found the little seal......... poor little thing..... =(