20

Warning: if you are under the age 18 please leave. If you cringe at lemon please leave. Still not good at romance stuff or smut. But I do try my best. So bare with me.

We were both walking when I felt my husband guiding me to our room. We approached our room and we walked inside. I had a different idea and how to do our intimacy. Megs. He was locking the door when he turned and looked at me. Yes my dear. I walked over to him and started it. I….have a better way of starting this. I said while tracing his chassis. Oh really. And what will that might be my dear. He asked with his voice filled with lust.

I was wondering if we could start this in the shower. I then heard a deep chuckle coming out from his chest. Thinking of different ways huh my dear. I smiled. Yes. Well, we need this to be the greatest because since we found out I am carrying. Megatron smiled. Yes indeed. And I have a better way myself. I looked at him. Oh and what is that? Rougher. My dear. And I mean rougher. Soon he lifted me up and we both walked into the washroom. We both then walked into the shower.

Megatron lifted up and turned the water on. He looked at you. Eyeing every frame that was on your body. He snarled and growled. He lightly pinned you against the wall. He went forward and started kissing my neck and cables. A moan escaped my throat. Megatron slammed against you. He was getting rougher and hard like he said in the room. And he wasn't lying. I slowly went without him noticing it. He looked down and saw his codpiece was off. Tempted now are we. Hmmm. Maybe. Megatron smiled. He slowly opened yours and before I knew it he went hard. I immediately gasped. He was thrusting in and out really hard.

Me….meg. My words were cut off because I was enjoying so much of this. Megaton grunted and groaned. You are so tight but it feels so good. Ugh. Megatron's eyes rolled. He was enjoying this. He was making sure that this was the best. I went and wrapped my servos around his neck and moved my legs trying to make it better. Ugh. Me…Megs. I am….close. ugh. Megaton snarled. He went fast thrusting in and out and soon he felt that he was close. He went further and soon he felt you overloading hard. He immediately roared. I then screamed his name. Soon Megatron went further and he filled you with his fluids. He immediately collapsed.

I smiled. I helped Megatron up. He turned and he looked at me. Well worth it my dear. Happy anniversary my queen. I smiled. Yes, happy anniversary my warlord. Megatron pulled out. He then went and kissed you. The kiss was filled with passion. He was kissing you while putting his codpiece back on. Soon he stopped. He smiled and he then walked off sore after what happened. And he knew that you would be sore too. Because of how hard the intimacy was.

I watch my husband walking away. He made this way better than I anticipated. I slowly got up but soon I went down. I chuckled. I tried getting up again but to no avail I couldn't. I chuckled and laughed inside. Megs. I said, calling out for him. Soon I saw his form. Yes my dear. Can you help your queen up please. Megatron smirked and chuckled. Of course my queen. He chuckled and walked over and lifted you up and carried you to the room and gently sat you down on the berth. Thanks. Megatron looked at you. You're welcome, my queen. And I also can't wait until our new arrival. I smiled. Yes. And neither can I, Megs. So what should we name our little one?

Megatron was sitting at his desk listening to you. I am not for sure my dear. Hmm. I got it. How about MegaQuake or DragonQuake for a mech my queen. And StarDragonQuake or FlightQuake for the femme. I smiled. I think those are perfect names. But I like MegaQuake and StarDragonQuake. So it settles it then my queen MegaQuake if it is a mech and StarDragonQuake if it is a femme. Uh. Megs. Even though it showed only one, what if it is two. Megatron turned and he looked at you. Now don't get going like that. But if it is two then I would love our sparkling no matter what. Megatron then turned and went back to what he was writing. I sat on the berth. I was happy. I loved Megatron with all my spark. And I can't wait until our new addition and little one is born.