31

Megatron got done talking but realized that Soundwave didn't respond back. He always responds back to him giving him advice and everything. But this time he didn't. Megatron growled. Aren't you even listening to a word I even said to you? He asked him. He looked up at Soundwave. But saw Soundwave pointing over to where you were laying at. Megatron slowly turned and he looked at where you were laying at. He then saw you were staring at him. He sighed in relief but it was the sound of a whine. He quickly got up and he quickly ran to you. He then went and he nuzzled you purring and feeling your warmth. You smiled and purred feeling the warmth of your mate.

Megatron then went and he looked at you. I have missed you my love. He smiled and slowly caressed your face. You closed your eyes and smiled. You then looked and you saw Soundwave. You nodded to him. Soundwave knew that was a hi and a hello. He nodded back. Soundwave. Can you leave me and the queen alone? Soundwave nodded and he left. Megatron then turned his attention to you. So….are you planning to continue that fight my love. Once you are fit and well. He asked you. You looked at him and nodded but soon you stuck your tongue out at him. Megatron was surprised and shocked but he stuck his tongue out back at you. You giggled but it hurt when you did it. Megatron chuckled. Soon the doors open. Megatron looked and saw Knockout.

He walked over and checked your vitals. Everything seems good my Liege, and your majesty. Megatron huffed. Of course it is, and of course she is. She's a warrior after all. You looked at him and smiled. Megatron smiled back. It's true my dear. You are a warrior. You looked at him and nodded. You then laid your head down. You wanted to speak but it was hard. You then pointed at Megatron's pad. Megatron looked and grabbed his pad and handed it to you. He was confused at what you were doing until he knew why. You typed words in and clicked on it. Knockout. Would I be able to speak? Or would it be a while until my voice box is healed. You asked him on the device.

He was afraid that you would ask him this question. He turned and he looked at you and he looked at his master. He sighs. To be honest, it may be a while until your voice box is healed. But I just don't know to be honest. But just don't give up hope, your majesty. You knew what he was saying. And now you know what Dread-Quake-Storm goes through every single day. With people not understanding him. Megatron looked down and saw you were upset. My queen. What's wrong? He asked you. He then saw you typing something else on the device. You then typed something else. I now know what our son Dread-Quake-Storm goes through every single day. Not having people understand him and what he wants and what he needs. You said and replied back to him on the device.

It had been 5 hours. And you were restless. You knew you had to get some rest but you couldn't. You hated being in the med bay but you had to get better for your warlord and for your sparklings. You then sent a bond to your warlord. That you are requesting to see him. You were laying and waiting until the doors opened. And it was what you wanted. Megatron chuckled and he walked over. Yes my dear. You then typed something. I can't get some rest. I am restless. And it is really boring. Megatron smirked. Alright. Megatron then slid on and laid your helm gently on his chassis. Better. He asked you. I nodded. He then went and kissed your helm. He looked at your vitals and everything and he was glad that he got you back. He glanced more until he saw something. Knockout I need to see you now. I'm in the med bay with the queen. I'll be right there, my Liege. Megatron was waiting until the doors opened.

You wanted to see me, my Liege. Yes. That. I thought the sparkling had perished after what happened. Knockout I am afraid that this child will be different like with the dark energon. My Liege. That can't be possible. But you do have a point: the sparkling would have perished when you stabbed her. You want me to look further into it. Yes please do. And I know TailGlider would. You were listening to everything and you nodded. Megatron saw this and you knew that you were okay with this. You wanted this child to be his. But now this child may not be his after Unicron took control of you. After Knockout left you and Megatron both fell into a well deserved recharge.