𝟬𝟬𝟭.the competiton begins

• ° + ° • ⌝
Acro prodigy
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

(A/N : Mackenna and Mackenzie always have the same dancewears and clothes till the end of the show.)

Mackenna pov :

Right now everyone is my family is running and making the house a mess to have their dance bag ready.

It's because my sisters, my mom and I are participating at dance documentary on our dance studio due to the fact that our the dance studio owner don't teach in the most kind way she is really harsh on the way she do her job.

"Girls come on let's go." Mom says from downstairs

I'm in Kenzie and I room doing my hair.

"I didn't finish my ponytail !" I shout

"You are definitely not the most organized person I know." Mackenzie says standing in the front of my room.

"It's not the time for arguing Mackenzie." I say

She shrugs her shoulders and go down the stairs.

I finish the hairstyle before taking my dance bag and jacket before joining my sisters and mom.

"Finally we were all waiting for you." Maddie says, she is the type of girl who the first one ready on week A and on week B she's the only one we are waiting for dance.

"Okay girls go in the car." Mom says, we all go in the car

"Are you guys exited ?" Mom asks as I buckle myself.

"Yes so I can dance a lot." I say

"Yeah me too." Maddie say

"I prefer doing karate with Nia." Mackenzie say, she really doesn't want to dance.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

3rd pov :

𝗠𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗭𝗜𝗘𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗥,was nervous when she entered the Abby Lee dance company for short aldc

Today was the day they were filming the first episode of the out of the six episodes of the well known documentary series.

Kenna pov:

My sisters,my mom and i were a the front desk to ask for some privates before the show begins actually it don't begin in a long time only in 1 hour before that I have tap class with Maddie,my big sister.

"There's camera everywhere." I say to mommy, she nods.

"Yeah it's crazy." Maddie says

"Aren't you exited ?!" I ask my twin sister

"Yeah a little bit." She says

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

My twin sister Mackenzie had an acro class she is so lucky .

I love acro it't my best and favorite style.

But now it was time for pyramid i think it's a sort of bermuda triangle. We never done it before.

"All right girls, it's the first day of rehearsal for the new competition season. Ladies you all know why you're here. You are the cream of the crop in your age group, and I have lots of new ideas in store."