𝟬𝟬𝟲.Dying to dance

• ° + ° •
Acro prodigy
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

We were doing the pyramid

"I wanna talk about this upcoming weekend it's regional's. Everybody knows how important that is. We're going to Starpower.

Maddie 

Chloe Paige 

Brooke Nia MacKenna  Vivi-Anne Kenzie

"You know that's one of the toughest competitions out there. This is what's going to happen for this weekend." Miss Abby continues,"Maddie, new solo. Brooke, new solo. Chloe, new solo. MacKenna, new solo." I HAVE A SOLO !

"We are doing a new group routine this weekend, and everybody's in it-- The entire cast," I look at Mackenzie and Vivi, "It is called 'Where Have All the Children Gone?'. This is a routine about children who become missing. We've all seen the children's faces on the milk cartons. It's contemporary, it's mature, and it is very dark." Yay I love scary theme.

| I think I will like the dance because it's like all spooky and scary which I love so- yeah | Mackenna Ziegler

"You have to be great actresses to pull it off. And they're all in white like they're angels. I don't want any discrepancies. I don't want any opinions. Girls, up, let's get moving.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

Mackenzie, Vivi and I were sitting on Abby's right while she corrects the girls while they dance. Abby call them.

"Come close, listen to me."

"All right, you're dancing, you're doing steps, you're listening to the words.
You're not interpreting the story correctly and this is very serious." Abby says

I don't understand one word of what she is saying.

"Maybe there's people in the audience that have a child that's gone missing. So you're gonna touches somebody's heart. So this has to be a really serious routine,and right now you are just doing the steps, and we need to get past that and we need to perform."

Miss Abby turn over us, the mini's.

"Do you three understand." Abby asks, I nod. I am not going to lie I didn't fully understand.

"This is very serious."

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

"So Kenna you're solo is called 'Stupid Cupid'.It's an acro-jazz dance. You're one of the minis, I don't usually give them solos, I'm scared they will cry forget it and then loose it, you actually cried two weeks ago during rehearsal but anyway, it's a solo opportunity that I don't give to everyone better be happy." Abby says, I nod.

"You are against your sister, it's a really biiig deal, Maddie is a incredible dancer, you have to beat her." Abby says, I nod

Can't we just dance ?

"Leap, leg hold turn,..."

She is telling me the moves and I am doing them.

"Chin stand kicks facing the judges, leg kick and pose.

I posed while I was breathing fast.

"Good job, Kenna you learned the whole dance and did fabulous, if you're keep dancing like that Maddie is going to be on the run in some years."