𝟬𝟭𝟲.I Know What You Did Last Competition

•   °    +   °   •   ⌝     Acro  prodigy⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"Come on girls! let's go, let's go, let's go !" Abby says as we walk in studio A.

"Finally overall winner junior group, let's move onto the pyramid." Abby says, she walks to the pyramid.

"First we have Brooke probation no solo this week." Abby says, then Abby reveals the next headshot.

"Paige same thing."

"Brooke, Paige you didn't do your routines nobody got to see them."

"They didn't not do their solos because they weren't prepared, they didn't do their solos because of unfair treatment." Kelly says

"Well regardless it doesn't matter." Abby says

"Chloe, last Monday you went to the doctor then you went to the movies, that's ridiculous, you need to be in class not at the movie theatre."

"Mackenzie, did a great job but it still wasn't your best you need to be in more ballet classes."

"Nia, you're here because you worked very well with Mackenzie, I gave you a role you were a ring master in a circus some may say it's a little immature for you but I loved that fact you embraced it and that you had fun with it and you were entertaining to the audience."

"Moving on Mackenna, your solo was entertaining, every people in that audience were captivated in your dancing, they enjoyed the performance and they loved the attitude, that's why you won, that's why they like you." Abby says, I nod

"And on top of the pyramid Maddie, you stepped out onstage you started your routine and your music skips, you didn't let it get the best of you, you stayed out there you kept going and you finished without missing a beat you really had the audience behind you so I don't know what happened with the CD it was just scratched but we need to move on."

| Even when the 7 years old placed first, Abby will always favor Maddie and Melissa don't care about it. She only care about Maddie | Christi Lukasiak

Maddie

Mackenna Nia

Mackenzie Chloe Paige Brooke

"Now this week we will be attending Energy Dance competition again it's in waterfertownship Michigan last week when I called to enter the routines Gina, the owner she told me there are two studios specifically coming to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby says, let's see if they win or not.

"Let's talk about the group number it's called Silver Spoon, silver meaning the finest quality flat wear meaning the luxury of life, the country country club, the finest schools so this is a pretty dance we also have a prop we have a big giant spoon and you pass the spoon around throughout the routine I wanna talk about the rest of the routines for this week."

"Maddie you and Chloe will be doing a duet, it's called Inside Of Me and you need to work together you need to be a team, I want to see that teamwork, understood ?" The two of them nod

"Nia you're going to do a solo this week it is called Bound it means you're being held back while you're trying to chase your dream."

"Mackenzie you're doing a sol, your dance is called Daisy Chains you're like a flower and you're thinking he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not and it's not Justin Bieber, it's the judges understood ?" Mackenzie nod

"Maddie you'll be doing Hellen Keller, you will be deaf, you will be blind and you will be mute, so you need to be in character and you need a rag doll to bring to rehearsal."