𝟬𝟬𝟲.Jill on the rampage

• ° + ° • ⌝ Acro prodigy⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

I woke up, did my morning routine then go to school. After a long day, it was finally time to go to the studio and dance !

We arrive at the ALDC and then went to the den for pyramid to start.

"Girls come in !" Said Ms.Abby for the elite team to come into the room.

"What's with your shoes." Miss Abby says because we can't wear shoes and be in this studio.

"I didn't you you'd mind, I'm in my toes."Says Jill to Abby.

"This floor is 68,000 $ dollars." Says Abby annoyed by Jill attitude.

"Alright first I want to talk about last week i must say I am a little disappointed we were just out danced it's that energy level, you can't have a bunch of slugs onstage this weekend we will be attending Dance explosion in New Jersey we're going to be getting some heavy hitters there let me tell you, now now I'm gonna start with the pyramid and first..." Says ms.Abby

"I have Mackenna, you didn't have a solo, a duet or a trio so there's nothing to judge you on." I nod and then she's moving to the next person.

"Next I have Kendall, Kendall I thought you did a nice job you're here because you're mother is way too needy."

"Abby that's ridiculous." Says Kendall mother.

"Why isn't she doing a solo, why isn't she doing a duet why isn't she doing a special part." Say our dance teacher.

"And that's needy? That's inquisitive why isn't she doing a solo ?", "You're punishing her for something I did." Says Jill

"Bingo !", " there you go !" Says Abby. Well to be honest I don't think that's fair.

"Moving on Nia, once again I need to see energy, I need to see excitement."

"Next we have Brooke, you're back but is Brooke really back ?"

"Moving on Paige, great job in the tuck I just need need you to do that in all of your dancing ."

"Maddie, you danced well but I need to see more from you."

"Chloe, same thing great performance onstage, you just need to learn to pick up quicker."

"And on top of the pyramid, Mackenzie." We all clap for Kenzie, she clearly deserves it.

Mackenzie

Chloe Maddie Paige

Brooke Nia Kendall Mackenna

I'm still on the bottom but at least Mackenzie is on the top.

"She won in New Jersey, she won in Long Island New York do you have another win in New Jersey ? I don't know."

"We are not going to do a group routine this week, each and every dancer will have a solo." I began to smile, I didn't have a solo for a while now.

"It's every man for himself this is your chance to shine and for one time only you all get to help out with the costume." Say Ms.Abby to our mom, I hope my costume will be good.

"This is your chance to go for the tony Christi, you're gonna show me what you have and I can vetoes it or I can accept it."

"I don't want to see anything for any other studios I wanna see you come up with something original."

The moms are dismissed and we start stretching and stuff.

I am the first one learning her solo.

"So Mackenna, your solo is entitled "The name is Gwen", if your wondering yes Gwen like Gwen Stephanie."