𝟬𝟬𝟱.Brooke's Back

• ° + ° • ⌝ Acro prodigy⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

I wave to all my friends before going to the school bus with my twin sister.

I sit next to her, I spot Maddie too. We arrive to the bus station near our house and go out of the yellow bus.

"How was school." Maddie asks us.

"Good, we got free time today in class." I say

"What about you Mackenzie ?" Our big sister asks

"Ugh another day of school good." Mackenzie says, our conversation end when we open the door of our home and all go to different place to do things.

We have thirty minutes before leaving for dance.

I will do my homework now so I won't worry about during classes.

Thirty minutes passed by I only had the time to do my homework, it a supermarket brownie and get ready for dance, well thinking of it, it's a lot.

"Come on girls we're leaving." Mommy says making us go in the car, and leave.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

"At this time I'd to officially welcomed Kendall, you're a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Announces Miss.Abby

Everyone claps.

"Here you go." Says Abby giving Kendall the team jacket

"Now listen to me this doesn't mean smooth sail from here on out it mean you really have to work hard."

"Yes" Kendall says

"When your wearing that jacket you can't be all hunched over and slouchy, so if you see that mom you take a thumb tack and stick it right between her shoulders blades." Says our dance teacher.

"we are going to starbound competition in long island New York, now tell you what they are ready for us they want to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company and they are serious they are like sharks in the water they can test the blood, alight now."

"Mackenna, you clearly did nothing." Say Abby. I can see my mom rolling her eyes

"Next Mackenzie, you did well with your solo the last time you need to do even better this time."

"Nia your chosen for a special part your mom didn't want you to do it, not a lot to say."

"Next Paige, you didn't do a solo, you didn't do a duet or a trio so there wasn't a lot to judge you on."

"Kendall, you're off probation, you're a member of the team however we need to fix the feet the turn out the back of the knees, you still have a lot of work ahead of you.

Then she talked about Maddie situation and there was still a headshot on the top.

Wait wait wait Payton is on the top ?! No she can't be on top look at all the things she said last week. But I'm going to admit if she is on top, I don't know who is.

"And on top of the pyramid is Brooke."

Wait what Brooke is on top ?! That's mean she's back, yesss.

Brooke

Chloe Maddie Kendall

Paige   Nia   Mackenzie. Mackenna

While I was totally shocked, Brooke walks through the door and everyone except Payton went to hug her.

Then Leslie talked about how it was really disrespectful and bla bla bla.