Drugging

You let your mind wander as you scrubbed the plate in your hands. The window above your kitchen sink gave a pretty view of the night sky, the artificial lights of Megapolis on the horizon. 

Living outside of the city was nice. You had perfect privacy, and plenty of space, and the quiet was always nice. It didn't take too much for your friends to visit, either.

With that said, nothing could have prepared you for the sound of something crashing outside your home.

You jumped, nearly dropping the plate in fright. Turning around to face your front door, across the kitchen and living room, you froze.

After a few seconds, nothing happened.

Maybe you were more tired than you thought? It is pretty late. Deciding you should hurry to bed, you turn back to your sink.

Only to let out a yelp as the door slams open.

"MONKEY KING, NO-!" You heard, but before you could turn around arms were wrapping around your waist and a tail around your thigh. You tensed in surprise.

"Peeeeacheees~," the monkey slurred his speech, resting his chin on your shoulder. He rubbed his cheek against yours, a dumb grin on his lips, "I missed yooouu~"

"I- Wukong??" You stammered, trying to pull away from his embrace to turn around. It didn't work, "Not that I don't want you here, but what's with the sudden visit? And the crash?"

"Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry!" Mk, who had chased Wukong inside, spoke from behind you both. You heard him struggling, then felt the monkey's grip on you grow tighter, "He just flew off and I kept telling him to leave you alone but he wanted to see you so bad and I'm so sorry about your yard-"

"Okay, okay!" You laughed, placing the half-washed plate in the sink. Instead of pulling away, since that didn't work last time, you decided to sort of shuffle around until you were able to see. Wukong let you, opting to shove his face into your neck. He was letting out a deep rumble.

Over his shoulder, you saw Mk still struggling to pull the king off of you. He wasn't making any difference.

"Now-" You started, making the successor look up at you with guilty eyes, "What's going on?"

"I- Wukong??" You stammered, trying to pull away from his embrace to turn around. It didn't work, "Not that I don't want you here, but what's with the sudden visit? And the crash?"

It's a good thing you're used to the shenanigans these two get into by now. But, even so, you'll still never be prepared for this monkey's dumb decisions.

You sat on your couch- Well, really it was Wukong who was on your couch, with him forcing you to sit on his lap. He held you close, his face stuffed into your neck while his tail lazily traced up and down your thigh. The situation made your face warm, but you kept your cool as Mk explained, sitting across from you in your 'granny chair'...

Mk, being as animated as they are, threw his hands in the air as he spoke, "And instead of asking what it was, he just- took it! AND DRANK IT!"

Wukong had decided that his student deserved a treat and took him to a village not too far from here. After going around the shops for a bit, they ordered some food.

It was then that an older woman in a cloak approached them, offering a special drink. Mk was suspicious of this, but the royal was sure of it is fine. Something about how the drinks they had there were the best for fun.

Mk didn't take the drink, but Wukong did. And by the time the monkey had downed the drink, the woman was gone, so he didn't get to ask what it was.

"So.." You started, trying to readjust yourself into a more comfortable position. The king whined, upset that you were trying to move, "He's.. drunk?"