Little red riding hood

Mk was always the showstopper in his quaint little village, Determined, ambitious and unintentionally, very adorable to the eyes of the village folk.

And today would be the same for Mk; Greet the villagers, collect items for his mentor and go home for the rest of the day. Except, he decided to take a different route to collect something for Wukong from one of his affiliates.

"Hello Mk! I see Wukong sent you for his perfume, yes?"

The old lady greeted Mk before handing the male a mask before putting one on as well. Holding the perfume in a clamp and gently placing it inside a glass case and sealing it tightly.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's so special about this in an extra bottle?"

He asks in mere curiosity, the lady laughs and tells him that it's to ensure it doesn't break or leak out as the contents inside the bottle are extremely strong to the smell; Tying a cute little bow on top before placing it inside his basket.

"Heed my warning little Mk, if this glass breaks then anyone nearby will be affected by the smell. So it's extremely important that you guard this bottle with your life"

Her face darkens at the glass comment, and from the fact that she held his hands tightly, she wasn't joking. He nods before her face brightens again and waves him off into the forest, the sun slowly setting behind her shop as she guides him away into the forest.

"Remember to protect that bottle with your life!"

She warns a final time before looking back at the sun, entering her shop and closing it for the night. She sighs in worry as tonight was the beginning of a full red moon, praying that Mk returns home safely.

As Mk mindlessly walks home, he couldn't help but pay attention to the glassed bottle, peaking his curiosity even more. Why was she warning him about breaking it? What would happen if he were to accidentally break it?

He trips on a rock due to losing focus and drops the bottle, the perfume itself was fine but the scent was all over the forest. And he grew scared as for what's to come if he doesn't hurry home soon.

And he had every right to worry, as you were nearby when this happened.

You were an Alaskan Interior wolf breed. And this was the beginning of your rut for the spring season, Looking around for food before the scent attacked your nose. Causing you to howl in pain as you slowly lost consciousness before your vision slowly clouded into pink. Your mind slowly losing resolve as you hunted down the person with the strong scent, turns out he wasn't as far as you thought once you saw the male, he looked around in fear once he heard a twig snap under your foot.

Mk looked around in worry, looking around to find the person or thing that made the noise. As soon as he saw your glowing eyes he immediately made a run for it, some of his items even fell out of his basket as you chased him throughout the forest; His screams loud and heard as the trees tore some of his clothes off before you tackled him to the ground. Tears slipping out of his eyes as he watched you check him.

Once you found out that the scent was coming off of him, you tore off his pants. He watched you in utter disbelief as you went down on him, your tail swaying in the wind as you watched his boner before giving it a kiss; His breathe stuck in his throat as he watched you with curious eyes.

You pulled his underpants off, the tip of his cock kissed your lips as you looked back at him. As if to ask for consent, which he did by petting your head, signaling a yes; Already sucking down on his tip before taking him down your throat, your tongue swirling around his cock as you sucked him off. His legs wrapping around your neck as you hum on his cock, sending vibrations and making him even more sensitive than he was before.

The way how your mouth felt so soft to the touch, almost as if your razor sharp teeth were non-existent. But you weren't gonna hurt him, he looked too sweet to even do that; You were considering to make him your lifelong mate, and you had enough to make him comfortable for a really long while.

All those years of being alone since teenhood really took a number on you, never making any friends or having physical contact and even worse being called a monster had turned you into a sensitive, touch-starved mess. So you were grateful he allowed you to give him pleasure and petting your head. Taking his cock down to the back of your throat as you rung him dry of his cum. His moans rolling off his tongue like ice as he held your head to his cock, as if he was bound to cum soon if you don't lay off. And you weren't planning to let go either.

He mutters and whines in ecstasy, black spots clouding his vision the more your tongue swirled and messed with him; He compared his hand to your head and would take up the offer with your head than to ever use his hand again. Completely ignoring his fallen goods next to his head as he basked himself in this selfish pleasure of his, honestly saying fuck off to Wukong as he hasn't been this sensitive in years.

His eyes flashed to white as he came for the first time, his sight temporarily limited as you sat down on his cock, rubbing the tip on your folds before sitting down on it fully. Your pussy clenching around his dick, making his head more blurry the more you grind on him; Mewling in euphoria whilst bouncing on his dick, the wet, squelching sounds growing in volume the faster and harder you bounced.

'Feels s'good' 'Can't stop' slips from his mouth like a broken record, holding your hair as he pounds right up into you, the tip of his cock brushing past your cervix and right into your womb. Fucking you as if he's trying to breed you. Your nails digging into his hair and suffocating him with your chest as you sobbed; Your tail swishing in the air from hypersensitivity as your climax was starting untie, the coiling feeling in your stomach becoming unbearable the longer you held out.

He sat up and laid you down on the ground, mindful of any rocks or sticks that could poke you as he started thrusting harder, paying close attention to how you whimper and whine the rougher he went on you. His hands snaking themselves around your waist whilst kissing you, your ears flicking to the sudden affection, which you happily return as it was getting harder and harder to not cum. Your hands

God how he missed feeling this dominant, being cooed down by the villagers could be tiring for him. And the fact that you're this submissive towards him brought him a sense of relief, his mind already hazy and rutty from the broken glass alongside the warm, fuzzy feeling he felt in his stomach again had him in a pleasurable thrill; Shuddering from ecstasy as his climax was rearing it's little head again.

'Can you cum for me?' he begs, his praising struck a chord inside you. Making the knot untie and finally cumming all over his cock, making it slippery and easier for him to do deeper inside, the head of his cock now bashing against your womb as he kissed you passionately before cumming as well. Flooding your insides with sticky, warm cum before pulling out and watch it dribble onto the ground, giving you one final kiss before you black out; sleeping peacefully as he put on his (torn) hoodie and put your sweater back on you.

Mk gathered up his items and the perfume before coming back to your sleeping form and carry you on his back to his hideout, carrying you to his bed before going to sleep in his couch, already tired from such a long (yet eventful day).