Dominatrix

Wukong nearly choked once he felt you tug on his leash, fat tears streaming down his face from the rough treatment he was brought in. But it's not like he didn't like this.

Quite the opposite in fact.

He was enamored by your dominance; Forcing him to knees as you demanded his submission, Such a petite yet strong willed man you were whilst having the ability to force anyone to obey your commands.

His hands were cuffed behind him as he laid flat on the bed, his cock red and pulsing from the merciless teasing and edging it received before you started riding him. He was desperate for cum, but out of fear (and sexual attraction) he strained out for as much as he could, which was cute.

His eyes were slightly red from crying, mouth drooling from the overstimulation you gave him as pre was dripping from his cock. So dumb from being tortured that he started babbling as his whimpers grew louder.

"Aww what's wrong? I thought the 'Great sage, equal to heaven' could handle overstim? Guess I was wrong"

You teased, milking his dumbed out face even more whilst pressing the volume on the toy; He gritted his teeth before sobbing out in desperation for a release as his cock felt like it was about to burst.

"*Hic* pl-please, can I cum?! Please please please let me cum master"

He sobs and pleads with you; Trying to break the cuffs off him as his legs bucked and quivered. To which you obliged after, telling him to cum only once you were ready. Which was now.

You pulled him towards you, your cock hard and pulsing with pre. He groaned as he saw it. Rubbing his legs together as his tail swayed from side to side, desperate to get you to fuck him, hard.

After prying his legs open you pushed your cock inside, groaning in bliss from the tight, warm sensation as Wukong laid there, feeling your cock graze his prostate whilst he locked his legs between you both. Obviously not wanting you to pull out or let go.

You started thrusting fast and rough. Not even going slow on him as he screamed out, thank god he lived in the mountains or you would've had the police called on you both.

He urged you to choke him, do something to him that'll leave a mark where people can see; Wanting to be known as a dumb slut for your cock. To which you obliged by choking him out, not too hard to limit his breathing, but just enough to leave a mark.

More tears starting streaming from his face as he watched you manhandle him like some sort of ragdoll. His chest already marked up with bitemarks and hickeys

His sight flashed to white as his finally came. Cumming all over your chest and abdomen as you stuffed him full. To the point where it leaked out of him and onto the bed. His eyes so dilated that you only saw the bright orange at the edge.

Gently lying face first into his chest you gasped as you tried to regulate your breathing. Sweat dripping from your bodies as you kissed his chest, all the way to his lips before falling asleep.

You'll clean up when you wake up. Maybe tomorrow.