Threesome

"Hey Wukong." "Yea?" "Have you ever...y'know" "I don't understand?" "Have you ever though of... using one of your clones, in the bedroom?"

You'd start the conversation, hiding away in his hoodie as Wukong gave you an unreadable face. Was he mad? or hurt? You were sweating bullets as you waited for a response. Only for him to start laughing, making you blush in embarassment.

"Aww You love me that much to wanna see my clones? That's cute~"

He coos and gets up, pulling a piece of his hair to summon a clone of himself before pulling you down on the bed in front of him. Both him and clone laughing in sync.

"Don't try and hide from your suggestions now~ Besides, two is better than one~"

They'd start and take off their pants, throwing it at a random spot before pulling you back in front of them to take their shirt off your body. Hands touching and holding at any spots they'd see, one of them even started kissing you as the other went behind you and held your chest, their cocks pressing at either side of you as you were now fully trapped in between them.

Both their cocks were pressed in front of your pussy, heavy breaths escaped their lips as you slowly sat down on them, taking the time to relax yourself from how thick they were. Internally cursing yourself for how thick and full they were inside you before finally sitting down fully.

Wukong cooed and praised you for how well you took them, both giving slow yet rough thrusts. Making sure you adjusted to them fully before going even rougher on your body whilst cooing and purring loudly. Moaning out curses as you were being overstimmed from their sudden increase in speed.

Even Wukong was enjoying this more than he should. His cock rubbing against the other whilst being squeezed around your snug walls got him

As one was biting on your neck, the other would be kissing you; Both so eagar just to have their teeth on you. Equally wanting that by the night is done you were marked from neck to chest, claimed like a prized trophy.

Whilst you just in utter heaven; The fact that not only were you surrounded by your husband and his clone, but the feeling of being so full around them. The feeling of being shared around with him like some sex doll had you screaming out in bliss.

As you shook and quivered in between them, their cocks twitched from the sensitivity, giving equal signs that they were gonna cum soon by thrusting even harder inside you. Making you suffer as you came shortly after. your cum dripping their cocks and making it slippery yet easier to finish up.

They both came in unison, their cum practically seeping into your womb as you moaned in pleasure, all of you heaving and gasping as if you just ran a mile. Sweat dripping from your bodies before falling on the bed. Till his clone suddenly poofed out of existence, now leaving you alone with him.

"That *hah* was fun" "We should do that more time" "Bet."

You giggled and cuddled closer together, falling asleep in each others arms as the sun slowly rose from it's slumber, small snores leaving your lips as you cuddled closer to him.