Somnophilia

The night was peaceful.

Soft cricket noises in the background alongside the occasional soft snores you made; Obviously enjoying whatever dream you were currently in.

Macaque, came in a few minutes ago, battered and bruised, as if he just came from a chiken fight.

He closed the door with a quiet click before entering the bathroom to bathe and clean his wounds before stepping foot in your room; Not wanting to hear a mouthful.

Brushing his teeth and cleaning up his wounds he went upstairs, yawning and stretching a little before opening the door to find you naked, only your bathrobe that barely hid your chest and cock to the imagination.

He got in between your legs, gently prying the nightrobe off to explore you. You did move slightly, only to adjust your head properly.

He sighed in relief and continued caressing, every curve, stretch mark and scar were left untouched. Leaving your sleeping body hot and bothered.

Macaque was struggling just to wake you up, he knew better than to do that as he'd most likely get a mouthful for waking you up alone.

His lips would trace kiss marks along your cheek to your collarbone; His calloused hands still roaming your body, as if he couldn't get enough. Almost entranced by your figure alone.

Being a bit more bold he started to suck on your chest, spreading your legs to stick two fingers in; A quiet moan slipping from your lips from his touch.

His fingertips would nudge at your prostate, now finger fucking you with more aggression; His cock straining through his pants whilst you were still asleep, your cock erect and throbbing from the caresses.

Who knew having a heavy sleeper of a boyfriend had its perks

Whilst still blissfully stuck in your hazy dream, your body felt hot. Like surging fire, your orgasm peaking as you clung to the pale figure. His cock stuffed inside you while his cock pressed at your inner walls. Yours leaking pre and stuck in between you both from the hot and hazy feeling

Lightly bucking and shaking, you came around Macaque's fingers. Your cum dripping onto your chest and jasmine colored sheets before he pulled out and stared at your juices. Curious about it.

Untying his pants, he lined up against your ass; Eagar to stuff you by the time daylight comes. Wanting to wake you with his cock as he's been pent up for the past few days.

Not wasting anymore time he finally pushed it in, his cock already threatening to cum from just how tight you were.

"Jesus fuck... Didn't know you missed me this much... ~"

He whispered, the tip of his cock pressing at the end of your stomach before he started thrusting. His hands held your waist whilst his tail was flickering all over the place; the way how you refused to even let him pull out made his spine shiver.

The more he fucked you, the slower you were waking up; Mind hazy and moaning, gripping onto the sheets from how rough he was once he saw you were awake.

"Hey kiddo... Mi-missed me~? 'Fuck~'"

He panted out, already knowing the answer from the way you attempted to nod a yes; To dumb on cock to even register his words properly.

Opting to force it out of you he lifted you up and presses you against a wall, his thrusting now gone rougher and faster as you clung to his neck. Biting at his shoulder to suppress more moans from slipping your mouth.

"Well that's not fair~ gonna try and hide your voice from your own hubby~? So mean~"

He teased, forcing you to look him in the eyes as he pressed your chest against his. But you just put your hands over your mouth, just to edge him a little more.

"Y/n~ don't make me force you to talk~ You know how much I love forcing the words out your pretty little mouth~"

He warned playfully, his thrusting went faster as he felt you twitch and oulse around him before finally screaming out hus name.

"Good boy~"

He whispers to you and started kissing your neck, your hands tangled in his hair as you kept crying out in bliss. Another orgasm uncoiling as he kept pushing.

He pressed his head against yours, ignorant to the loud, wet slaps of skin before kissing you passionately; His cock pulsing and throbbing with desperation as due yours.

Returning the kiss you relaxed as you came all over his and your abdomen, your cum dripping from your chest and onto the floor as he came shortly after. Painting your walls with sticky cum as you both panted.

"You... Dickhead"

"Aww what did I do y/n?"

"You could've woke me up so I could greet you properly"

"You're very unpredictable, so I wasn't risking anything"

"...Fair"

He bursted out laughing before carrying you to the bathroom to run a bath and get you some painkillers.

"Macaque!"

"Hm? Yea y/n?"

"Could you maybe... Y'know"

"No I don't~"

"Could you stay with me please?"

You shyly asked, looking down at the foamy bath before feeling him get behind you, a hand leaning on the tub and his other holding you in place

"Who am I to deny you hm~?"

"A baboon."

"True."

Both of you bursted out laughing before it slowly returned to silence, before he kissed your hair.

"I love you, so so much"