━━━━━━━ 𝟎𝟑

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ

【✧】

━━━

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ : ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ

(a/n: before you comment saying things in the story are not Cannon, I'm very aware. It's supposed to be a corny ass love story. Most of the things ghost says or does is not realistic at all and I know. I usually make these at about 10 pm so it's rlly late and I don't pay attention to what I write. That's all, bye bye)

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 (𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣)

*BEEP BEEP BOOP BOP* (alarm clock noises 🤷)

I roll over and turn off my alarm. "Fuckin hell..." I get up and walk to the bathroom, and pull down the bandana that was basically glued onto my face. I begin to do my morning stuff, wash my face, brush my teeth and put my face paint on.

Ghost barges in and I quickly pull my mask up

Not even a good morning? What an asshole.,

"scoot over." he practically shoves me out of the bathroom yet again, and removes his mask over his nose, then shuts the door.

A few minutes go by and he walks out and shoves me again since I'm waiting by the door so I could go in when he came out. (😏)

"the fuck was that for." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that? couldn't hear ya L.T." he scoffs and starts to get dressed into his gear.

I hate him. I hate him so much.

-------

A few hours go by and we are out looking for Hassan.

"Y/n, ghost, take high ground. Me and Rudy will take low. Shepard said Hassan went down there into that neighborhood. After we say clear go back to the car. Don't die." Alejandro says and begins walking down to where he said.

Jesus Christ why can't I just go with them.

I walk up the hill and take the high ground, setting up my sniper up on the brick wall.

"You sure this is a good job for a girl like you? You know what your doing?" He jokes.

"Fuck off. Your not intimidating asshole , do your fucking job, no small talk ." I say. I'm so sick of his bullshit , it's getting on my nerves.

"Copy that." He says with his sharp monotone voice.

and damn.. It's hot .

(GHOST POV)