━━━━━━━ 𝟎𝟖★

━━━━━━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ

【✧】

━━━
ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ : ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ, ˢᵐᵘᵗ

"God I love you.." his face lightens , those words just send butterfly's through my stomach.. he continues to kiss me, slowly moving down, and slightly putting his knee in between my legs.

His kisses lay from my neck all the way down to my breasts, and he starts kissing the inner part of my boobs.

My head rolls back as his knee pushes more into my crotch

He laughs, "you like that sweety?" He growls  "my knee just.. pressin right between your thighs.." he holds my face..

goddamn could this man get any hotter???

hickeys trail down from my neck into my breasts..

My moans fill the air.

"That's right my love.. be loud for me.. " he groans more.

That's officially it. I gave out. My legs began to shake and my head rolls back again..

I moan. My fingers curling around his hair.. his thick blonde hair.. oh his hair smelled so lovely..

"Ghost i.. i don't think i can.. wait any longer.." i moan out. My whole body is shaking at this point. I need him before i throw myself on him before he does, me.

He chuckles "impatient little slut.. "

I don't even care what he calls me... He's so hot..

- ghosts pov 🫄🫄

My body is aching for her..

I need to be inside her.. now..

"Ready love?" I ask her while unbuttoning my pants and sliding them off. Then i take my shirt off as her hands explore my body..

I practically rip her bra off and aggressively kiss her. I need her..

Now we are both in just underwear..

My hand wonders down her panties, she's so soft...

she already feels.. so wet for me..

my palm fits right on her crotch.. she's so warm.. my fingers begin to move and she starts to arch..

Fuck..

-your pov 🔥

his fingers find themselves rubbing around my clit.. not on it but around.. almost as if he were teasing me for more.

"
Ghost.. please.." My eyes stare directly into his.

He chuckles and holds my face with one hand and still circling around my clit with the other