━━━━━━━ 𝟏𝟎

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

【✧】

━━━
ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ : ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ

The only thing my mind has been set on is the fact that ghost just left me with a one night stand.

I've been trying to let it go, but fuck, every turn, look and step I see him. There's no getting away from him and what he did to me.

For the past week everything between us has been snarky remarks and eyerolls, and it's pissing me off.

Jesus he seriously knows how to push me off the edge.

I'm back in the gym, working out per usual to everyday, and ghost is talking with Johnny on the other side of the gym.

Most of the time I just stared at ghost, waiting for that awkward eye contact where one person is just staring so menacingly, and the other is clueless of what they did.

But in this scenario, he knows exactly what he did.

As I'm doing my bench presses, Alejandro enters the gym.

"Ah! Y/n need a spot?"
He laughs a little and walks over to the bench quickly.

"That actually doesn't sound half bad, yeah please"
I respond with a tug of a smirk at my lips from under my mask. Alejandro. The perfect person to make ghost jealous.

He slightly helps me lift up the bar and put it back onto the bars. (Idk)

"that could have been bad if I didn't show up."

He laughs and holds out a hand so he can help me up.

"true."
I smile, you can see my eyes squint. I grab his hand and stand up.

"Thanks."
My head slightly turns to look at ghost, his full attention is on me.

Perfect.

"wanna go get late night coffee? Let's say 8."
I blurt out.

"Oh! Well of course Hermosa, that sounds absolutely wonderful."
He smiles widely, surely ghost can't hear us, but the expressions, and body language says alot.

"Great. Sounds good. I'll see you there's."
I smile slightly, I feel bad.. but I know I shouldn't.

He kisses my my hand and his gaze softens
"See ya then amor."

Okay well.. Alejandro is a nice guy. But this just doesn't feel right like I should be doing this.

Nah who am I kidding. Simon just left me there.