Abtie 23 (Not Canon)

Star Singer was loud as far as modern space ships went. Space Swimmer was almost silent compared to this noisy, old colony ship. Abtie crept through the hallways of the unfamiliar ship as Swimmer whispered instructions into her earpiece. The Space Swimmer's A.I. kept a close watch on the location of the five aliens and alerted Abtie when one started to split away from the main group. 

Abtie was wearing a black suit with various harnesses and pockets to hold an assortment of different weapons. Her brown hair was now dried into soft brown waves and pulled up into a tight bun. She took on the stance of a fighter as she held a knife clutched expertly in front of her, in front of her neck while her free hand blocked easy access to her heart. She moved in silence as her eyes flicked toward any sound she heard. It was not that she did not trust her A.I. companion, but rather she did not want any unexpected surprises. She was dealing with the unknown and she was not sure what she needed to expect.

An intruder is approaching your location. Within a few feet, the intruder will be visible to you and in the optimal position for an attack. Be warned, a loud scuffle will alert the others.

Abtie gave no response and shifted her position from defensive into one better for an attack. She could hear the footsteps of the creature. It seemed to move much more lightly than one would expect from size alone. She got down low as the sounds approached and Swimmer went silent to avoid detection. 

The alien creature was just around a corner from Abtie when it came to an abrupt stop. She figured that she might have been found somehow and clenched her teeth tightly together. She sprung forward, her knife swinging out to meet the yellow flesh of one of the creatures. It gave a horrible screech as her serrated blade hit one of the arms of the creature. Light green blood pooled out of the wound as it stumbled back, hissing. Tentacles flared out toward the woman, but she dodged their touch with ease. 

Abtie leaped away and readied for another attack. Her opponent stumbled away to gain distance, but it did not immediately retreat very far. It stopped and studied her with unreadable eyes, it's many limbs flailing about in pain and what she had to assume was anger. There were thundering footsteps as two more aliens rushed toward the fight and Swimmer screamed warnings at her. The yellow alien, to Abtie's surprise, twisted it's head toward the sound and seemed to deflate a bit. It glanced once at Abtie before it puffed itself back up and charged her.

Scowling, Abtie met it's attack as viscously as she could, but she was mildly distracted by the appearance of the larger, green alien and it's following purple companion. Two different pairs of hands grabbed at her, tentacled wrapping dangerously tight about her neck. An electric shock stunned her for a moment and when she came back to herself, her fingers were tightly interlocked with those of the yellow alien's. She had seen..something. Images of a strange place, a horrible devastation...but she shook herself free of it and slashed out at the yellow creature.

The alien dodged more easily than it had before. It seemed to predict her actions and was safely away with plenty of time to spare. The two newcomers watched from a safe distance, seeming to have no intent to interfere. Abtie, figuring it would be better to get rid of one alien and then face the others, moved to attack again, but she was interrupted when the yellow alien's mouth split open and it...spoke to her.

"Choco...late."

Abtie faltered in her confusion and came to a stop while the other two aliens suddenly seemed to tense in surprise. The green in particular seemed especially aggravated. It stood to it's full height and started move toward the other alien, but it glanced at Abtie who raised her knife again and shifted so she could attack whichever alien came closest with ease.

The yellow alien gave a gurgling laughing sound that made the hairs on Abtie's arms raise and she inched slightly back.

"Do...not....worry. I mean you..no harm," the creature told her in a gravely voice.

The green barked some sort of command or orders at the yellow alien, but the yellow simply kept his attention on Abtie. Swimmer had gone silent in her ear piped in then.

Based off of human physical reactions, this creature has relaxed it's guard. Be advised not to trust human reactions in alien creatures.

Abtie grimaced and brought her guard back up. The yellow chuckled again and spread it's arms out, opening himself up for a potentially fatal attack.

"I know...how to get chocolate..." the yellow told Abtie.

The knife shook a little and the green alien watched with interest. It backed a few steps away, conversing with the third alien for a moment. The third dashed back to where the last two must still be waiting, vanishing around a corner.

"I am...named...Child and I can help you...get anything you...desire."

The knife lowered a little more and Child grinned. He knew he had a foothold. The green alien crouched down and started to approach Abtie.

"Get back!" She snarled, turning toward the bigger alien. 

It paused, but Child nodded to it, holding out one hand and making a slow and cautious approach of his own.

"...Abtie the Twenty Third. We greet you. My...captain here, Boy, would like to form a connection as well."

"A connection?" Abtie growled, figuring quickly that the stunning shock had been this connection he had mentioned.

Child nodded. 

"We can share thoughts so we can speak with ease. I cannot harm one I have connected with..."

The green alien - Boy - growled what seemed to be a warning, but Child ignored him.

"It is a bit...strange to have to share a bond with you and my kin, but I think it to be beneficial to all of us. To my kin, to your's. Do you understand my meaning?"

The intruder appears to be offering a peace treaty.

Abtie shook her head at Swimmer's attempt at helping. The A.I. was programmed to help her with combat, but with a mind for peace should it be possible. She stared at the two remaining aliens and slowly lowered the knife.

"How do I know you aren't just going to kill me?" She demanded.

Child gave a stiff shrug - seeming to be doing the action for the first time ever- and responded, "because I haven't killed you yet. Neither have they."

Child nodded toward something behind Abtie and she swiftly turned to find the other three aliens had somehow snuck up behind her and were watching the happenings from just a few feet away. They all seemed relaxed and keep low as if to try to be less intimidating.

"And if I refuse?" Abtie growled out as she tried to find an angle where her back was not to any of them.

"A small matter. I've already connected with you and we have formed a strong bond. We...may as well be...how do you humans say it...ah, yes. Married."

A chill ran up and down Abtie's spine. The alien was hinting at something she did not want to think about. Whatever had just happened was bigger than a stunning shock to stop an attack or to form whatever bond they had just made. Seeing panic take over in the human woman's eyes, Child laughed again. 

=======================

This is gunna be totally random. Please forgive.