First meeting

'This sucks!' An annoyed voice whined

'Shut up tengen! Camping could be fun,' Shinobu yelled at him.

'Whatever🙄' he folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

The nine walked through the woods, they found a nice spot near a lake and set up their tents.

They made a camp fire and sat in a circle talking except one boy who seemed to be off in his own world.

'Tomioka what's on your mind~?' Asked the short butterfly

'It's nothing,I'm just going to go for a walk' he said with a blank expression as he stood up and walked deeper into the woods with nothing but a torch.

He was just walking when he heard a rustle from behind him.

He turned around but just then a person jumped out and pushed him to the ground standing on his chest.

'What the fuck? Get off me!' He yelled, his usually blank expression turned into an angry one.

Tomioka pov:

'Shut it human' the person said to me angrily, human? Was it not human itself?

'What do you want?' I asked him trying to stay calm.

'What do I want? You were following me!' He yelled at me a small voice crack near the end.

'Following you?! I'm on a walk!' This dudes getting on my nerves.

'Like I'd believe that, you're a slayer' he scoffed and rolled his eyes, I couldn't see his face but I knew he was.

'So? What, are you a demon?' I laughed a bit but he stayed quiet which answered my question.

'Oh you are?' I twist his leg and got him to the ground face down with his hand behind his back and me leaning onto him.

'Get off you imbecile!' He screamed at me as he kicked his legs.

'You're a demon I have to kill you jackass!' He wasn't the brightest was he? Then again he was a demon it's not like they are thought anything or could remember what they weee thought as a human.

'Pfft like you could weakling!' He laughed at me with a grin.

'I'm a hashira,unless your an uppermoon then it shouldn't be a hard fight' I was silently hoping he wasn't an uppermoon.

'Whatever,you can try but I doubt you can!' I was confused, I could see his eyes they clearly had no number in it and he seemed weak enough? How could he be so confident

Just then he kicked his leg up and sent me flying, guess I was too distracted.

'Just pay for your sins demon!'

'What sins?!?'

'The sins of murder and cannibalism!'

'I don't eat nor kill humans! I simply have no interest in you dirty creatures'

Dirty? He was so stuck up and bratty, stubborn and idiotic aswell

But if he truly hasn't eaten humans I can't kill him. He had no sins he is just a normal demon minding his business,

'Have you really never eaten a human?'

'Duh I just said I didn't genius!'

Asshole...I should spare him though he really seems like he hasn't eaten any humans he might be like nezuko.

'Fine,I'll spare you but if we meet again and you have eaten a human you're dead' I threatened him but he didn't seem intimidated like I was hoping.

'Whatever weak human!' He was too cocky for his own good, I might just cut his head off just because he annoys me but I can't, that would be wrong.

'Now get off!' He yelled another voice-crack in the end.

'Fine' i rolled my eyes and slowly got off him letting him stand aswell.

He stood there and I turned ready to walk away, that was mistake number 1, he quickly jumped at me and caught me by the neck.

How did he do that he seemed shorter than me? I was confused until I looked down, he was standing on a rock.

Oh wow...that must be embarrassing having to kill someone like that but to bad he won't kill me.

'Rotten human I've decided you shall be punished! Because I, a highly demon should never be hurt by a mere human like you!' What is he 5? He must have a god complex....

'Now die!'  He yelled as he pulled out a small syringe and jabbed it into me.

'Why couldn't you just kill me with your hands?' I asked feeling a little confused until it hit me, literally, he hit me into the face for asking.

'None of your business human' he scoffed.

Then I thought about Shinobu and how she's too weak to cut a demons head off so then this demon is...too weak to kill a human? He must use posion like her then wait that means.. he poisoned me yet I felt nothing?

'Crap my syringe isn't working!' He yelled angrily but then again, when wasn't this guy angry? He was trying to fix the needle and paying no attention to me so I took my chance and ran.

I ran so quick I couldn't believe it myself.

I made it back to the camp and everyone turned to me looking a little worried.
'Where were you?! We thought you got lost!' Shinobu yelled at me and scolded me for about an hour.

'Sorry I just got distracted' I sighed and walked back over to the fire listening to the stories the others told but I kept quiet.

Iguro pov:
STUPID HUMAN! He got away! And I had to lie and say I never ate a human..it's true I never killed one but I have eaten a lot,

We'll never killed any with my bare hands atleast, I'll admit I'm too weak for it

(Describing obanai)

He has long hair and it's quite messy, he has long nails like nezuko,his eyes are were two different,he had black markings under his eyes and he wore a long dark grey kimono with a white snake around his neck.

He had no shoes on and his hands were rough and covered in wounds, so was the rest of his body.

Describing time over)))

Words:1050 Byee bitches love ya😍