Never ending pain

//demon iguros backstory//my au

Iguro is sitting in his cage holding his knees and resting his head on them.

It's dark and grim, he can't see any light at all. All he hears is the slithers of the demon that watches him in his sleep. He wants to escape but how? He began to weep. 'What if I never escape?' He thought to himself his face dug into his knees
'Hello?' A voice called out from the outside of his cage.

He shuffled ever so slightly to the cages door. He stared up at a woman with long light brown hair, a blue-purpleish kimono and light yellow eyes.

'You might not know me but..Look I know you can't trust me but I want to help you so..here' she handed a plate of food to him along with some fresh water.

'I know you're scared, I will try help you' she said softly with a sad look on her face, the look was full of sorrow and guilt for the boy.

He grabbed the food and quickly finished, he had starved himself the past 3 days and he was getting too hungry too resist.

'Hey, what's your name?' Asked the woman
'I..I don't have one' he said shyly, he shuffled back a bit and drank the water.

'Do you mind if I..named you something?' Asked the woman
'I don't need a name!' He yelled and looked away from her.

'If you say so..' she took the empty glass and plate and walked away smiling.

After a few months he started to open up to her and he trusted her..
She was the only one who never hated him or felt disgusted by him.

She was the only one who truly cared even a little about him.

'Ok so I spent all day deciding on a name and I thought about...Kai!' She smiled.

'No.' He rejected it in a heartbeat without a thought about it or hesitation.

She didn't feel hurt by it, she knew the boy couldn't open up well so she was always patient and kind with him.

'Well I'll just ask one of the other women...maybe your mother?' Iguros mother...she..never even looked at him in the eyes. She was disgusted by her son, she never showed love for him or interest in him.

Yet..Iguro loved her, she was his mother after all and he should be grateful she even gave birth to him, atleast that's what he thought about it.

After four years, Iguro turned twelve and was named 'obanai' which means a weapon or a tool/object.

She has made plans with him to leave and..this is the week they leave

Finally he can leave this shitty cage,

But..on that day he was brought out and into a room with other women and...her

She was the one who watched him at night.he could tell the second he seen her.

He was slowly dragged by some women and bent to be on his knees. Then the woman..held him back and pulled out a knife,

They started to cut his mouth ignoring his whimpers and cries in pain.

They let him suffer, once they finished he was poorly bandaged up before being thrown back in.

'Obanai! Did she hurt you? I'm so sorry...' the only one he could trust rubbed his head and apologized.

'We need to escape..now..tonight at 12:55am we will get out of here mark my words' she promised him and stood up. She brushed the dirt of her kimono from kneeling down and walked away.

It was quiet..until his mother walked over to his cage and let him out to come to her.

He crawled over and she let him lay on her lap, 'iguro you know we are doing this because we love you right? We need to make you ugly so no one hurts you' his mother manipulated him as she stroked his hair at the top of his head.

'You are just so stupid and ungrateful you don't realize how much I do for you! You hate me don't you? I'm a horrible mother!' She acted all sad just to make him guilty as..she knew about the plan. She heard there conversations at night and decided to manipulate her 'son'

'No- no you aren't im sorry I love you! I promise I really do, you aren't a bad mother it's my fault I'm sorry!' He pleaded with teary eyes.
His mother grinned 'that's what I like to hear' she stood up and walked away after locking him back in to his cage.

'Iguro it's 12:54 Am let's go! We have a minute to spare' she grabbed Iguro on her arms and cradled him.

He was so confused..who..loved him?
His mother or the woman

He couldn't even speak, he just went with it and let her carry him away to a village...this is the beginning of his demon arc

//part 2 coming soon?//