The search

'I have to find that demon..' giyuu thought to himself as he lay awake at night in his futon staring at the ceiling,

Ever since that night he can't stop thinking about the demon.

It's been a few weeks yet he just can't stop, he thinks about him every single day and he doesn't even know why.

'What was that?!?' Giyuu flinched as he heard a noise from his kitchen, he grabbed his katana and slowly walked into the room.

A short demon was bent over head in the fridge and ass up high(I'd smack it) rummaging in the fridge with one leg in the air bent,

Giyuu took a step forward and slowly took a few more until he was stood behind the demon.

'Mm no..no..ew no-' the demon threw things he didn't like onto the floor and flung it above his head, the kitchen was covered in food and looked gross.

Giyuu could either (a)kill the demon (b)throw him out (c)smack his ass

Tomioka grabbed the boy and lift him into the air.

'Hah?' He asked confused.

Tomioka dropped him into a chair and tied him to it.

'Hey let me goo!!' He started kicking his legs.

'Why are you in my house'
'None of your business! Wait..human?' He cocked his head like a puppy and raised one eyebrow a small bit.

'Ugh yes it's me. Now tell me or I'll cut your head off' tomioka sighed and turned his tone more serious

'I was looking for food'

'Liar demons can't eat human food'

'I'm not lying! I can eat human food..watch!' He grabbed a biscuit and swallowed it in one bite.

'See?' He laughed.

'Oh..well then why did you try kill me?' His tone sharpened once again

'I wasn't I was trying to inject memory loss! To make you forget about me..' he pouted.

'Oh...I guess you can go then' he stood up and started untying the rope

All Iguro could see was tomiokas bare chest in front of his face.

(He had his pjs unbuttoned abit because he got hot during the night)

His face turned a shade of pink and his mouth was all squiggly

'What's up with yo-' then he noticed.

He turned a small bit pink but went back to normal, he finished and let the demon go.

'Wait human! I'm still hungry' he said annoyed.

'So? That's not my problem!'

'Yes it is! I spared you! I should be rewarded' (I keep thinking of him with powers voice💀✋)

'Rewarded? For not killing me? Are you an joking?!?

'No! Now feed me human!!' He had his fists clenched and he was bent over a tiny bit

/I'm hungry/

'Ugh fine..' tomioka scoffed but soon smiled seeing the demons excited face.

'Yayy! Free food from my new underling!'

'Him and inosuke would get along well...' tomioka sighed as he grabbed some food and began to feed the demon.

'Ahm!'

Tomioka giggled a bit seeing crumbs on the side of the demons lip.

'You idiot..' he rubbed it with his finger.

The demons hair was in his face going from his forehead to his nose and to his ear.

The rest was messily on his shoulders and back))

Like that!!)

'I'm full human' he pushed away the food and sat up straight.

'You need a bath..'

'A bat?'

'Yeah..'

'I don't like them I rather birds,less viruses'

'No..just follow me.'

He listened and walked into the bathroom with him.

'Just take your clothes off and get in'

'Why?'

'It makes you....stronger..?' Tomioka lied

'Ofc!'The demon flung his clothes off and jumped in.

Tomioka sighed as he began the scrub the demons hair.

'What the-' he said disgusted as he pulled twigs,leafs,feathers,blood and some other unexplainable stuff out of his messy hair.

'What human?' (That's it I'm making him sound like power he has her voice now,)

'Your hair is disgusting..' he groaned as he pulled everything out and cleaned him.

'My hair is perfect!' He hissed at him,

Tomioka pov:
This idiot....how has he survived in the wild? As soon as I let him go...he is going to die maybe I can look after him for a couple weeks..?

3rd person pov:

The demon began to splash as tomioka groaned and lectured him but guess who didn't listen?....the demon

'Hey uh...what's your name?' Tomioka asked.
'My name? Oh it's obanai! Obanai Iguro' he smiled.

'Alright..I'll just call you iguro,' he sighed.