Confronted

Iguro pov:
I've got to be quiet...I tiptoed into humans house and as I was closing the door I turned around and human was standing there,arms folded with an angry look on his face.

'Hi human!' I said excitedly that he waited for me!

'What were you doing outside?' He asked as he grabbed my arm and sat me down on a stool in front of the counter in the kitchen.

'I was on a walk human mind your own business!' I growled at him to shut him up but he just got annoyed.

'You aren't to go outside without permission! I'm not suppose to be keeping a demon I could get in so much trouble you are risking your own Life and mine!' He yelled at me, his eyebrows arched and he was pointing a finger at me.
'I go outside when I want, I am not your pet,I'm simply here for food and I'll be gone in a few weeks' I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

'Don't you dare give me that attitude! I'm looking after you and you go and risk your life? For what! For what Iguro?'

'You're just being dramatic! No one seen me!' I yelled at him as I ran into his cold room and slammed the door in his face as he yelled at me.
I leaned against the door sliding down until I was sitting, my knees up and my arms wrapped around them with my face leaning on my knees.

'Iguro you better stay in this house tomorrow I will not be saving you if a slayer tries to kill you so don't call my name!' He screamed as he went into his room and shut the door.

I could hear him yelling about me,

I felt something in my eyes and liquid poured out of it.

It's happened before but only years ago when I was in my cage,

'Can't appreciate one thing! Why do I try? I couldn't care if he died it's a demon!' His voice was full of hatred and anger as he yelled stomping around his room.

I brought my legs up and curled up into a ball.

My arms around my legs and the liquid falling onto my knees as I rested my head on them,

I must of fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes again it was bright at the window and my arm burned off.

Since I'd eaten humans a while ago it would heal in a few minutes maybe like 6-7 minutes,

I opened the door and human was standing at the counter making food.

'Hey Iguro,I'm sorry I got mad at you last night I was just worried. You might get yourself killed!' He smiled as he squeezed my cheeks.

He kissed my forehead and gave me some food.
'Humannn I need water' I asked,well more so demanded it.

He handed me a cup and got me to sit in front of the black box.

I was staring at it when it suddenly turned out and humans were stuck in it.

I jumped and landed behind the couch giving it glares.

3rd person pov:
Tomioka sat on the couch, Iguro was beside him refusing his touch.

A sudden knock was heard at the door so Iguro just ducked his head and he now had his head laying on tomiokas chest under the blanket.

'Come in!' Tomioka said.

Shinobu walked in and smiled.

'Ara ara~ tomioka-San it sure smells bad like...demon in here..' she said.

Her eyes glared at tomioka.
His heart began to race and Iguro could feel his heart.

He sweated a tiny bit but it wasn't noticeable

'Did you kill one recently?' She shut her eyes still smiling.

'Yeah..' he sighed.

'I just wanted to say we have a meeting in two hours, goodbye tomioka-San' she walked out and shut his door.

Iguro popped out his head and groaned.

'I smell nice bitch!'