Chapter 1: Kuroko Tetsuya

Large gold and white gate on the clouds like god's gates. Indeed, it is called heaven. Lots of angels in the heaven. A blue-haired angel, is called, Kuroko Tetsuya. He is important angel. He have white-blue wings.

"Riko-kun. What's mission?" Kuroko bowed to brown-haired girl angel with brown-white wings.

"Your mission is you have to go to the hell and deliver the message to satan for me," Riko said as she gave Kuroko the letter. "Hell?!" Kuroko said. All the angels who overheard shocked.

"Hell? Is he going to hell?"

"I hope he'll return after going to hell,"

"I don't want him to go and deliver the message!"

Riko pointed at gate. "The gate is unlocked, you can go now," She said. Kuroko nodded slowly and walked to the gate. The red and black portal appeared. "It's first time for me to get out of the heaven..So this portal lead me to the hell?" Kuroko said nervously.
"Yes," Riko crossed her arms.

Kuroko sudden felt something touched his shoulder. He looked behind. Black-haired Angel with really large orange-white wings than Kuroko's. "Hey!" Takao said as he moved his hand away from Kuroko shoulder. "I didn't think that you're safe if you went alone. I'll go with you!" Takao stood beside Kuroko.

"Brave angel!" Angel said

"He might get 'Bravest angel' prize when he returned!" Second angel said.

"Let's go, Kuroko!" Takao jumped into the portal first. Kuroko sighed and jumped into the portal. The red and black mixing circle that make Kuroko dizzy and couldn't spread his wings. Takao grabbed Kuroko's hand. "Don't worry, I won't let ya disappear," Takao spread his wings to stop falling. He held Kuroko's hand tightly.

"Takao-kun... Thank you, I'm so scared so I couldn't spread my wings...I am fine now," Kuroko said as he spread his wings. Takao unhand Kuroko's hand, letting him to fly on his own. Kuroko's wings is flapping, so are Takao too.

"This portal is pretty deep. We must to fly down there slowly to get to the hell," Takao looked down. Kuroko does the same thing. "Indeed," They flew down and down. More deeper.. And darker. And then.. They saw the fires, that mean they arrived at the hell. A large dark red gate front of them. Kuroko knocked the gate. Takao looked at Kuroko.

"Who goes there?" A voice.

"Uh, we are angels from heaven.. An--" Kuroko mumbled but got disturbed by Takao. "We are angels from heaven! We're here to deliver the message to satan!" Takao said loudly.

"Angels? I thought they're not allowed in here? So anyway, I shall go and ask satan," A voice.
Gate isn't unlocked yet.
Kuroko and Takao waited for fews minutes and finally..

"Yes? This is satan. What does message said? After you tell me.. You shall to be burned to death," Satan said. Kuroko panicked.
"Sat..satan! Th.. Really.. It is lett.. Letter!" Satan's sentence frighten Kuroko.

"Fine, I'll let you in but however, you'll never leave here," Satan unlocked the gate. The gate opened.

Kuroko and Takao saw red-haired with small bat wing also he have gold-red eyes. He crossed his arms. "The letter," He said as he looked at Takao. "Me..I don't have one! He have one!" Takao pointed at Kuroko. Satan's eyes frighten Takao.

"You... How long are you been here?"

"I was here whole time.." Kuroko mumbled as he lowered his wings and handed satan the letter.
He stared at Kuroko and isn't paying attention. "What are you looking at?" Takao said. Satan blinked and started reading the letter.

"Sorry, I'm not paying attention.."

"May I ask.. What is your name?" Kuroko said.

"Akashi Seijuro. That is my name," Akashi burned the letter. "How about you two?" He said.

"Kuroko Tetsuya." Kuroko felt comfortable while being around Akashi. "Takao is my name," Takao said nervously. "Takao, will you leave? I need to talk with Kuroko," Akashi pointed at Takao.

"Yes," Takao alway wanted to leave and never see Akashi's face for forever. Takao flew away.

"Tetsuya," Akashi said. Kuroko liked Akashi's face so much. He looked at Akashi. "Yes, Akashi-kun?" He said. "Most of angels panicked because of me. You're first angel that isn't afraid of me. Yes.. I like you," Akashi said to Kuroko. He blushed. "You what?!?" He said. Akashi chuckled and spread his arms, waiting for Kuroko to hug him.

".... Why are you spreading your arms?"

".... You don't know?" Akashi made poker face.

"...So..."

"I want you to hug me," Akashi said. Kuroko blushed and stepped backward but Akashi pulled him closer and hugged him. Kuroko was surprised and then Akashi and Kuroko exchanged the phone numbers. Kuroko returned back to home, the heaven.

The gold gate opened. "I am back, angels," Kuroko said. All angels approached him.

"You're safe!"

"I'm so worried about you!"

Takao grabbed Kuroko's hand and drag him out of the crowd. They went and see Riko. "Riko-kun, I have completed my mission with Takao-kun," Kuroko bowed to Riko. Takao nodded. She crossed his arms. "Yeah, I see that, I'm glad that you're safe. No missions. I'll find some missions tomorrow afternoon. See ya," Riko waved at Kuroko and went to his home.

Takao sighed. "Kuroko, what are you and Akashi talkin' about?" He asked. Kuroko went silent. "Well, about my lack of presence..That's all," Kuroko lied. "Oh! I see! So anyway, it's getting darker," Takao said. Kuroko nodded and walked to his home. Takao went to his home as well.

Kuroko lied on the bed and sudden, his phone rang, he picked it up, "What do you want? I'm about to go sleep," he said to phone.

"This is Akashi Seijuro, Tetsuya,"

"Oh, then what do you want?"

"We need to find a secret place that we could meet," Akashi said.

"Yes, we'll find out tomorrow. I'm so tired, good night.." Kuroko yawned.

"Good night, Tetsuya.." Akashi hung up.

Kuroko asleep