Chapter 3: Reach for the ball

Mayuzumi waved his knife against Takao. The knife cut Takao's body many times.. He was in pain and couldn't fight back. He kneel front of Mayuzumi... Takao looked up with lots of bloods dripping. Mayuzumi raised his knife slowly with eyes of no emotion... Kuroko gasped and he is about to run and save Takao but Akashi, just standing in same place, does nothing.. He might attack Kuroko if he run and save Takao. Kuroko froze. Mayuzumi glanced at Akashi and growled.
'Damn it! Why didn't you go attack that wimpy blue boy!' Mayuzumi thought and he pushed Takao into the large hole and ran forward Kuroko. 'If he didn't.. I'll kill him!' Mayuzumi thought to himself.
Akashi ran, drawing his sword. He aimed for Mayuzumi but audience thought Akashi was aimed for Kuroko.
Kuroko spread his wings. He sudden felt stringing that hurt badly. He screamed.

........

Akashi stood near behind Kuroko... Mayuzumi is front of Kuroko.... Kuroko, covering himself in his own wings to protect himself.. There is bloods coming out of the wing. Hell's audience believed that Akashi cut it and Heaven's audience believed it was Mayuzumi who cut it.
The floor began to moving quick like a boat sinking. Kuroko fell on the floor and he held the pole to not fall into the hole. Mayuzumi is good with balance and so he can walk around fine. He picked Kuroko's knife up and smirked. "Wow.." He said and is about to stab Kuroko but he felt arrow entered his right leg. He screamed. 'Shit! I forget about arrows!' Mayuzumi grunted.

Mayuzumi noticed someone..Takao, crawling to the pole with the ball on the top. He ignored the pain and ran to Takao.

Mayuzumi jumped on Takao. "Don't think your team will wi--" He gasped when a knife entered his chest. It was Kuroko used his lack of presence to stab Mayuzumi. "Kur.." He said weakly and then he's on the floor, dead. Kuroko has full of tears in his eyes but the tears couldn't come out of it eyes. "I... I'm sorry..." He mumbled and dropped the knife with full of bloods. Takao grabbed the ball. After he grabbed it, he fainted happily.
Akashi is just stood on start line, smiling. More like interested smile.

"Aw, satan does nothing..." A demon in Hell's audience said.

"Why didn't Akashi do something?" Second demon said.

"Kuroko and Takao, heaven's team is winner! Yes, the race is over.. Mayuzumi will come back to hell in fews weeks later..Team who have highest score is hell! Congratulations. I'm sorry...Satan canceled this race. This race won't be played for forever.." Deadland said. The heaven audience cheering.

"Finally! We won't play this race anymore!"

"Yes! Finally! Satan has finally canceled it!"

Kagami smiled then gasped.. He REALIZED why something is wrong about this game between Akashi, Mayuzumi and Kuroko, Takao.