Chapter 5:

Akashi revived a message from Kuroko on his phone;

'Akashi-kun, Mayuzumi-kun cut my wing and so it looked so badly. Doctors told me that my wing needed to be removed. So, I asked them to remove both of my wings. Right now, I don't have wings. That mean, I cannot travel anywhere without wings. You can come and visit me and remember do not let angels see you. The Angels thought you cut my wing..'

Akashi gasped when he finished reading then he growled. When Mayuzumi came back, he was imprisoned. "Why?" He said as he griped chain bar in the jail. Akashi's mismatched eyes stared at him, "Because you caused me to lose to heaven!" Akashi lied. He wanted to say, Why did you hurt Tetsuya? But he couldn't. Akashi walked away and went in the portal for the way to heaven. A demon stopped him from going in portal to go to heaven. "Where are you going?! Why are you going to heaven?" He yelled. Akashi sighed and kicked demon's face and went in the portal.

When Akashi arrived at heaven's gate. He puts on white coat and then pushed his black bat wing inside the coat so people couldn't see his wings. He put on angel's wing with dark grey and white mixed. He put on sunglasses so Angels couldn't identity their mismatched eyes as satan. He put on the dark brown wig. He put the white pants on. Akashi knocked the heaven's gate. Kagami opened the heaven's gate, "Who is it?" He said grumpily, making sure that it's not Akashi Seijuro. Akashi tried to think of a fake name for him.

"Zero. That's my name," Akashi slowly smiled. Kagami blinked, thinking Zero's weird and then he looked at his sunglasses. "Weird name for someone. What's up with sunglasses?" Kagami asked.

"Oh. I like to use it when I'm cool.." Akashi said nervously and he don't want Kagami to know. Kagami just chuckled and got out of the way for Akashi to walk through, "Zero, you're so cool. I hope we can be best friends someday!" He said.
Akashi glared at him. For as Satan, he don't like friendly and joy people like Kagami expect Kuroko Tetsuya.

"Zero, did you know that being not nice are bit unacceptable in here, heaven?"

Akashi nodded and wandered around the heaven, looking for Kuroko Tetsuya. He also asked some Angels for rules in the Heaven. If he broke one rule, he'll be in big trouble. He approached brown haired girl with brown mixed whit wings. She said, "Rules? Sure, I'll tell you some. Let me guess, you're first time here!" she said happily.

"Just tell me some rules!" He said grumpily. Brown haired girl giggled, "My name is Riko Aida. What's your name? You looked so handsome!" She smiled. Akashi got annoyed but he calmed down. "My name is Zero. The rules!" He said.

"Alrighty. Rule one: Being not nice are unacceptable here. Rule two: No physical fighting. Rule three: You are not allowed to get out of Heaven unless captains Angels like me tell you to go. Rule four: Be nice to Angels. Rule five: You must listen to captains like me. Rule six: For new comers, you are free to choose any house to live. Rule seven: Enjoy!" Riko said, "That's all I guess," She smiled.

Akashi nodded and walked away but Riko blocked his way, "Be nice to Angels, remember?" she said.

"T...Thank you for telling me the rules..." He mumbled.

"Now, you're new comer, you need to choose the house to live and so I can put the name on the house to let Angels know it's taken house, follow me!" Riko walked toward to houses land. Akashi sighed and he are supposed to find Kuroko.

Akashi randomly picked any house. Riko nodded and added 'Zero' on the door. "Could you like to add your last name?" Riko asked. Akashi shook his head. Riko nodded. "I'm finished now. You're now free to walk around and have fun!" She smiled and walked away. Akashi sighed. He looked at house beside his new house. A door opened. He noticed blue haired coming out of the house. Kuroko Tetsuya lived in a house beside Akashi's.

Akashi ran and stopped Kuroko from walking. "Tetsuya," Akashi said. Akashi grabbed Kuroko's wrist and pulled him into his house.
"What are you doing?" Kuroko said. "Tetsuya, it's me. I'm Seijuro Akashi," Akashi said.

Akashi took off his sunglasses and his dark brown wig. Kuroko smiled, "You made it. Did Angels see you?"

Akashi shook his head.

"That's good."