Chapter 4: Rumors?

"Kuroko!" Doctor angel carried Kuroko to the bed and he checked his wing and then he gasped.
A large cut on Kuroko's wing, bleeding.
"Who cut it?" Doctor put on the glove. "Mayuzumi-kun," Kuroko said. "This dumb game finally removed.." He grunted.

"Oh, no. You shouldn't talk.." Doctor mumbled as he picked the needle and then he was cleaning the needle with water. Doctor placed his needle on his desk. He rubbed Kuroko's wings and after that.. Doctor stood, looking down. "I'm sorry.. Your left wing will be removed because of the string from the machine collar. You did your best by protecting yourself.." Doctor said.

Kuroko smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine.. And don't forget to remove both of my wings if you removed one of them.. It could be weird on me," he said as he looked at their wings.

"Good-bye, wings.."

Ayashinon

Kagami, Takao and Kise standing front of building. Kuroko walked out of the building with no wings. Three of them's eyes widened. They dropped their jaw. "Um, your wings," Kise mumbled. "It is gone.." He said. Kuroko smiled and nodded. Takao stood behind Kuroko and he took a good look at Kuroko's back. "You can't go to anywhere without wings," Takao said.
'He can't fly to anywhere now, and I will not let him see Akashi!' Kagami thought to himself.